Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fiona going to Vapefest  (Read 1551 times)

nosmo

• Subohm ya dick off!
Fiona going to Vapefest
« on: December 18, 2016, 08:10:38 PM »

Fiona says she is not going to Vapefest because some people don't like her but I think she is great,  do you think she should be there or not?

Tinytears

Re: Fiona going to Vapefest
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 09:22:47 PM »

Yes go. She does more work than some of the lazy arses that take all the credit (you know who you are and we all know who you are too).

Love you Fi.

Diane

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 09:43:25 PM »

Yes go. She does more work than some of the lazy arses that take all the credit (you know who you are and we all know who you are too).

Love you Fi.

Diane

of the very limited few of us who conduct and organise the event, i'm more than slightly miffed to these you'd call lazy arses.
i'm sure if you'd ever attended vapefest, you'd see first hand that the handful of us who invest our time and effort into it, are far from the lazy lot you appear to have been misdirected into accusing.

i suppose it might be difficult to decypher where all this has come from, but as this amounts to the first we've heard of it, i wonder if the culprit might have somehow, misled yous ?

anyway, of course virtually everyone should attend vapefest, unless of course there is underlying reason they believe they should not.

kondor101

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 09:53:13 PM »

My jaw is literally on the floor.  If anything the people who run vapefest are a team, they all work hard...  most people haven't even got a clue who the hell they are.  They are not social-media-celebrity types,  not the type of people who want to claim credit for the popularity of vaping,  not the type of people who claim they have saved the world from over regulation...  In fact, I bet most people who go to vapefest haven't got a clue who they are even though they have walked past them.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 10:00:42 PM by kondor101 »

nosmo

• Subohm ya dick off!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 10:20:16 PM »

You are so right mate and hope to see you there  8)

nosmo

• Subohm ya dick off!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 11:17:56 PM »

And just to add Fiona.......It will not be the same without you XXX

kondor101

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 12:15:07 AM »

I like her a lot, I agree with nos and everyone else thinks the same as far as I know. 

Rocc

• The best tea is cold
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 02:47:01 AM »

i say F@$k Vapefest she can come and have a holiday with me  :drool

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 12:37:10 PM »

First off I'd like to clarify I haven't said anyone is lazy....I know the committee do a lot of work, especially whilst at VF....And I said I wasn't going because I have felt like I'm not wanted there...which, I found out was true when I was left out of the next years (2017) VF discussions. Because of this, I thought, sod it I'm not going....I Was then removed from the Facebook page, that I made..I was also made aware there is a new Committee member...Even though I was told a while back that there wasn't enough things to do to warrant the committee members we had anyway.....Hence I was given Bugger all to do. I would have been happy if people had been honest with me  and just said, we don't want /need you on the committee anymore...But you can hangout with us or help if there's anything to do....

Everyone knows I was asking for things to do this year....I was even told not to touch the raffle tickets...But beings the raffle tickets werent selling very fast, Ria and myself went round and sold some anyway....

I ended up helping some of the vendors whom I am friendly with...And that's it really.....I've gotten over it...

I know I'm annoying and ditsy at times...But one thing I'm not, and that is mean to my friends...or even so called friends...I have had a bitch, yes, but that's because I felt hurt...

End of...As far as I'm concerned.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 01:48:20 PM »

First off I'd like to clarify I haven't said anyone is lazy....I know the committee do a lot of work, especially whilst at VF....And I said I wasn't going because I have felt like I'm not wanted there...which, I found out was true when I was left out of the next years (2017) VF discussions. Because of this, I thought, sod it I'm not going....I Was then removed from the Facebook page, that I made..I was also made aware there is a new Committee member...Even though I was told a while back that there wasn't enough things to do to warrant the committee members we had anyway.....Hence I was given Bugger all to do. I would have been happy if people had been honest with me  and just said, we don't want /need you on the committee anymore...But you can hangout with us or help if there's anything to do....

Everyone knows I was asking for things to do this year....I was even told not to touch the raffle tickets...But beings the raffle tickets werent selling very fast, Ria and myself went round and sold some anyway....

I ended up helping some of the vendors whom I am friendly with...And that's it really.....I've gotten over it...

I know I'm annoying and ditsy at times...But one thing I'm not, and that is mean to my friends...or even so called friends...I have had a bitch, yes, but that's because I felt hurt...

End of...As far as I'm concerned.

sorry you feel this way and hope you find whatever it is you're looking for :(

thanks for all the work you put in 8)

nosmo

• Subohm ya dick off!
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2016, 01:15:01 PM »

The way I see it Fiona is, if your participation in the organisation is no longer required then if you decide to go you will not have to run about like a blue ased fly and you can just relax and enjoy yourself  8)

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 03:26:49 AM »

did u find out what happened  ???
Pages: [1]   Go Up