Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: chefs vapor concentrates  (Read 1233 times)

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
chefs vapor concentrates
« on: August 18, 2016, 03:36:17 PM »

chefs vapor
7 wrap, 28 gauge, duel horizontal coil build, aromamizer .0.5 to 0.6 ohm 20-35 wats aromamizer
mixed at 15% high vg around 80-90, 5-6mg

i got reccomended chefs vapor by tripodbeats for the lemonade so got a couple of more  :D

custard cream
smells proper strong after mixing like its gona be to strong but it tastes nice, its been sitting for a few days tho in a 200ml bottle mix
so it dint need much of a steep woot, and the exhale smells nice to,
and the flavour comes threw str8 away on the coil, but does it taste like custard cream? ya better believe it,
but theres sumut else in there its like a very very low key coconuty taste/smell with it,
ive tried custards but never been into them, and while this is very nice the first 10 vapes
feels like ive eaten a pack of custard creams, but unfortuantly that low key coconuty taste which maybe the cream
starts to get more prominent the more i vape but the exhale smell stays the same custard creamy smell,
so its like its gona be one of them vapes i vape once every couple of days to get those first few mins of vaping it then put it down
till my taste buds are refreshed but on the whole i will give it 9/10 p,s coil stainer n coil killer lol

grandmas lemonade

smells like old skool lemonade, taste like old skool lemonade, but there isnt enuff going on, may need extra steep, but i feel like its all the flavour im
gona get, going up n down the watts dont seem to do out, changing the airflow to 2 holes instead of 4 is better for the flavour on a 25 watt setting
but im not feeling the love, dont get me wrong its a nice flavour and the ppl who invented it did a very good job putting it together
 but its boring and old skool lemonade wasnt boring, u drank that n its fizzled ya brain lol
so im gona give it a  6.9 out of 10 normally i would give a 7, but it gives me the i cant be arsed vaping that/ put it to the back of the que factor

tickle me pink
write up
A sweet blend of Guava, Berries and Apple that makes your mouth water and keeps you coming back for more.

first impressions i dunu what it is, its probally guava ive tasted the taste before but cant remember what it was so it must of been guava
or guava mixed with berries, i might be able to taste the apple but i havnt tried apple from chefs vapor to confirm it,
however its very very nice, i like it alot more at 20 watts, it seems to me its a unique taste and guava is not summut ive had in a bowl of fruit
so i must like it lol but im thinking because it has berries and apple the taste might of been improved upon, i get the taste elachi or elichi
that i dint like, and like a grapefruit with suger on taste which also i dont like, im thinking i dont like guava on its own either
but this eliquid seems to change flavours with every vape but within the same flavour paramaitters its very weird,
however there seems to be a lack of fullfilment, i cant explain it, its not that i want more but more depth or maybe i just wana go shop n buy a guava lol
looking on there site it seems to be there most popula and i can see why cause its unusaly gawjus and i rate this eliquid at 9.6 outa 10

welsh custard

taste like a decent bog standard custard, nothing special here lol dunu why its welsh, not much of a smell or a taste bumping between the wattages does nothing for me
i found that 25 watts on 2 holes produced the best results but not that much better, ive been vaping it for a day n its still its pritty bobbins compared to most custards ive tried not worth buying it 4/10

so there you have it my thoughts on chefs vapor concentrates, i went for the lemonade and came away dissapointed
but was happy  with tickle me pink and custard cream, wether i will buy them
again is a different story, once ive done 200ml of each in i will see where i stand but its gona take ages to vape custard cream, i will however buy from there site
but the concentrates i wanted to buy are always outa stock, and i had to wait 6months to buy the lemonade from vapefest 2016 as they where always out of stock,
the lemonade is in stock now but they have a mighty stock problem, at £8 a 30ml concentrate based on ecig concentrates its a good price
based on the real world its still a piss take lol i would have to try more flavours to give them a better or worse rating but so far i will give them 7.5 out 10

i really want to try a few more next time but unfortuantly they only do 30ml bottles but there is a cheaper range at 10ml bottles, i been told they might be cheaper cause the less complex so might try the apple  :D

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
  • More mods than I need, less than I 'need'
    • Funkybunch's redbubble page
Re: chefs vapor concentrates
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 11:08:56 PM »

Nice one mate, I am kicking myself that I did not buy any custard cream concentrate at vf

Good to hear what you make of the other flavours :)

I really like the Liquid Barn pink lemonade concentrate, it is very good in my opinion :)

Quality reviews as always mate

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 11:10:00 PM »

Grandmas Lemonade sound good...

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 11:25:33 PM »

Nice one mate, I am kicking myself that I did not buy any custard cream concentrate at vf

Good to hear what you make of the other flavours :)

I really like the Liquid Barn pink lemonade concentrate, it is very good in my opinion :)

Quality reviews as always mate

whT DOES THE PINKNNESS TASTE  of  :finger

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
  • More mods than I need, less than I 'need'
    • Funkybunch's redbubble page
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 04:04:13 PM »

I would say it tastes a little bit like a weak purple :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up