Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Box mods  (Read 802 times)

Frankie

• Platinum Member
Box mods
« on: July 10, 2016, 03:54:03 PM »

Hi could I ask for your recommendations on good box mods.
I recently bought a Cuboid which was great until I started having problems with the firing pin ( it's not spring loaded and tends to jam) giving atomiser short msg and false ohms readings.  :banghead
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers guys  :D

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: Box mods
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 10:24:58 PM »

if you're looking toward higher wattage capable stuff, then i'd recommend the Reuleaux. it being my favourite at the moment and has been for quite a while now.
they're relatively inexpensive too, but for the fact it needs three batteries and are best kept grouped. (which means you'll ideally need at least six.

the other new mod on the block is the sigelei 213 - i've not actually owned one personally but have had access to one briefly and like the style and feel. it picks up some really good reviews too.
it does have one downside though in that it runs from just two batteries, so although regarded as exeptionally good, it is likely to have a much lesser capable limit than 213 watts.

if massive wattage aint your thing, then the istick pico is a tidy little thing and another good mod in its own right. again its cost effective and a very capable, neat little unit.

Frankie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 10:43:26 PM »

The first 2 you suggested I've actually been looking at and quite like them both. There's  2 different models on both a RX200 and RX200s and a fuchai 213 and a 213. I take it these are just newer editions and not that much different, bar the screen on the Rx200s and firmware upgradable on the 213.
Cheers for the reply bud. ;)

Frankie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 11:14:07 PM »

Ah it seems the fuchai 213 is the same as the 213 but made with a cheaper material for the body to bring the price point down

buzbybarz

• Provari, Vamo, DiD, 2 Spheroids, KFL,VTR,KFL Clone
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 12:17:47 PM »

The Reuleaux is also my choice also, I now have 2. Works well every time and lasts ages. They are so cheap on fasttech and they do the covers so you can change the look
Pages: [1]   Go Up