Vape Central > New Members Area

Hey all!

(1/3) > >>

TaffyRhys:
Hey everyone, new member here. I hail from South Wales, UK. I have vaped on & off for two years (mainly off) been back vaping again for 3 weeks now. I've only ever used the basic starter kits. Any advice on the next step, and where to go from there? Thanks in advance. Rhys  ;D

nosmo:
I would say get a Kanger sub box kit, and if that don't work for you then you ain't a vaper and just carry on smoking.

Niteowl:
Firstly, welcome to the forum m8  :dance I would 2nd Nosmo's recommendation of a Kanger subbox kit, though I'd do it slightly more politely  ;) Never had one myself, but everyone i know that has bought one has highly rated them. Ignore Nosmo, whatever keeps you off the stinkies, is the best device to use, and if you've coped on an off for two years, you already know the benefits of continuing. Good luck  8)

Grove:

--- Quote from: nosmo on October 22, 2015, 10:57:31 PM ---I would say get a Kanger sub box kit, and if that don't work for you then you ain't a vaper and just carry on smoking.

--- End quote ---

Is that you Mr Jack Daniels ?

tripodbeatz:
welcome to the forum taffyrhys, first dont listen to nozmo he trying to be funny  :P, a kanger sub box is a good place to start ,but with the newer mods that are available  there is a lot to consider,so it might be worth posting questions up on the forum to get the best advice for your needs ie battery's attys and mods  theres a lot of helpfull folk on here that will point you in the right direction  and get a set up that works for you , the sub box is good but you need the right direction on the battery's that you need ,best of luck hope you find vaping navarna  :dance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version