Author Topic: Hey all!  (Read 1878 times)

Offline TaffyRhys

Hey all!
« on: October 22, 2015, 10:18:55 PM »
Hey everyone, new member here. I hail from South Wales, UK. I have vaped on & off for two years (mainly off) been back vaping again for 3 weeks now. I've only ever used the basic starter kits. Any advice on the next step, and where to go from there? Thanks in advance. Rhys  ;D

Offline nosmo

• Subohm ya dick off!
Re: Hey all!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 10:57:31 PM »
I would say get a Kanger sub box kit, and if that don't work for you then you ain't a vaper and just carry on smoking.

Offline Niteowl

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 11:10:46 PM »
Firstly, welcome to the forum m8  :dance I would 2nd Nosmo's recommendation of a Kanger subbox kit, though I'd do it slightly more politely  ;) Never had one myself, but everyone i know that has bought one has highly rated them. Ignore Nosmo, whatever keeps you off the stinkies, is the best device to use, and if you've coped on an off for two years, you already know the benefits of continuing. Good luck  8)

Offline Grove

• It's not a clone, it's a coincidental likeness
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 11:12:02 PM »
I would say get a Kanger sub box kit, and if that don't work for you then you ain't a vaper and just carry on smoking.

Is that you Mr Jack Daniels ?

My Community

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 11:12:02 PM »

Offline tripodbeatz

• YA KNOW WAT I MEAN!!!!!!!
    • pulse net radio
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 11:24:52 PM »
welcome to the forum taffyrhys, first dont listen to nozmo he trying to be funny  :P, a kanger sub box is a good place to start ,but with the newer mods that are available  there is a lot to consider,so it might be worth posting questions up on the forum to get the best advice for your needs ie battery's attys and mods  theres a lot of helpfull folk on here that will point you in the right direction  and get a set up that works for you , the sub box is good but you need the right direction on the battery's that you need ,best of luck hope you find vaping navarna  :dance

Offline Niteowl

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 11:52:31 PM »
welcome to the forum taffyrhys, first dont listen to nozmo he trying to be funny  :P, a kanger sub box is a good place to start ,but with the newer mods that are available  there is a lot to consider,so it might be worth posting questions up on the forum to get the best advice for your needs ie battery's attys and mods  theres a lot of helpfull folk on here that will point you in the right direction  and get a set up that works for you , the sub box is good but you need the right direction on the battery's that you need ,best of luck hope you find vaping navarna  :dance

NIRVANA  :finger (You've been given a yellow card by the Grammar Police Community Support officer, one more offence and it's an ASBO!)

Offline funkybunch

• Diamond Member
  • More mods than I need, less than I 'need'
    • Funkybunch's redbubble page
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2015, 05:22:35 AM »
Welcome to the forum TaffyRhys  :)

I have to agree that the kanger sub box is a very nice kit. Watching Scott's reviews is a great way to see things in action and you can as Tripodbeatz said post any questions here. Scott and this forum were what got me started in vaping.
I am sure you will find something that works for you.

Offline Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2015, 05:25:46 AM »
Welcome to the ECR TaffyRhys 8)

My Community

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2015, 05:25:46 AM »

Offline gruff

• Platinum Member
  • shapes of death, beset the path.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2015, 07:01:11 AM »
welcome to the jungle.

Offline Frankie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2015, 05:09:04 PM »
Welcome

Offline wyrm1973

• Administrator
  • Diamond Member
  • Smoke free over 5 years.
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2015, 06:20:31 PM »
Croeso i ECR taffyrhys :)

Always nice to see another Welshman join :)

Offline Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2015, 08:35:32 PM »
Hello and welcome  ;D

My Community

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2015, 08:35:32 PM »

Offline Rocc

• The best tea is cold
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2015, 10:07:00 PM »
Welcome to the forum

Offline TaffyRhys

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2015, 08:55:55 PM »

Thanks for the advice, if I struggle with kicking the habit I'll skip the whole vaping and smoking altogether and jump on the heroin band wagon lmao

Everyone else , Hey and thanks for the advice. Some great points to consider. I really like the new kanger sub box mini. My local vape store has got a few in (only the white ones at the moment) waiting on them to get more of the black ones back in stock so I can buy one.