Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Medusa Juice.Zephyrus(Custard)  (Read 3839 times)

andym

• ZMZX on VW with Vivi Nova!
    • ROMFT Seafarers Forum
Medusa Juice.Zephyrus(Custard)
« on: September 08, 2015, 04:54:44 PM »

Went into the new Medusa Juice Vape Lounge in Kings Lynn today and bought 2 Juices.So the first one is called "Zephyrus" which is a Custard flavour.It was 95/5 PG/VG at 3mg vaped at 22 Watts on a 1.2 ohm head in a Nano T tank.

Firstly,it comes in a really nice Black Glass bottle with all the usual Warnings etc and an Use by Date as well.On opening the bottle you get the Custard smell right off.Its not a chemically one either its like an expensive premade Custard from a high end food store.On vaping its a subtle custard flavour on the inhale,but heres where it gets better.On the exhale you get a very creamy milky Custard hit.Its NOT a "Grant's Vanilla Custard" by any means,but thats not a negative.A lot of Custards are too sickly for an all day vape,but this one isnt.Its very moorish and sits well on prolonged vaping.For my first juice from Medusa,its a definate hit and i WILL buy it again.I also got 30mls of Vanilla but am yet to try that,so when i do it will get written up.And the price at £22 for 2 X 30mls is VERY good value.All their 30ml juices also come with a free "Tank Band"(Too big for my Nano T,buy hey its free!)So if you want a nice all day Custard thats not going to be too sickly,then this is a must.Also being 95% VG the clouds are as good as if i was sub Ohm vaping !

www.medusajuice.co.uk/

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
Re: Medusa Juice.Zephyrus(Custard)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 02:14:36 PM »

do u have the t-shirt to  :finger
Pages: [1]   Go Up