Author Topic: easily parted  (Read 905 times)

Offline itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
easily parted
« on: March 08, 2015, 01:56:26 PM »
fools and their money are easily parted ...

today i caught this rather alarming 'Headline', of course with an invite to give money to the fellow propagating it.

the link he has chosen to incorporate, would tell of FEMA ... an established american association.
of course this has incited those reading, to become better scared under the illusion that vapers are being 'attacked from all sides'.
i took to reading the actual FEMA page, which i found by alternate means as the 'opportunity' hadn't allowed for such. i was quickly able to discover that no such 'advice' had been issued ...

i am able to provide the proper link here as is prudent.

basically the real facts are less profitable than an election campaign might muster, in that the association FEMA, where read accurately, have merely issued sound advice asserting their intended use, food, thus airing caution to inflated claim in relation to inhalation.

the whole scenario does lead me to further wonder ... 'funds' collecting has become endemic in vaping circles, but do those who have nominated themselves to 'represent', really have a grip on the task in hand.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:06:53 PM by itsmeitis »

Offline zarf

• Tin-foil milliner wonders what happened to avatar?
Re: easily parted
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 07:58:05 PM »
[...] 'funds' collecting has become endemic in [...]
... all aspects of society, especially by organisations which most have been indoctrinated into believing are "for the public good".

Offline itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: easily parted
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 08:36:59 PM »
... all aspects of society, especially by organisations which most have been indoctrinated into believing are "for the public good".

precisely what gets my goat ... on the pretence of promoting themselves by appearing 'good', a proclaimed 'representative pro-vaper politician' crafts his way by promoting distrust and mistruths.
in this instance of FEMA, who are seemingly legitimate in their effort to educate the unwitting and co-incidentally arm among others, vapers, by supplying crucial facts that might just avert the next tragedy.

a minority in the vaping fraternity are foolish enough to buy parts in this sh!t, as is clear by the grand in the bank already. ::)