Author Topic: that day has landed  (Read 2039 times)

Offline itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: that day has landed
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2015, 11:58:21 AM »
hm yeh mebbe i no all abt moni i red abt it in bks

innit doe

Offline itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2015, 12:26:08 PM »
on a slightly separate note ... i just seen this on a prominent UK forum where a certain Vendor named Gorgé posted ...

Thread Title " - Banning everything?

Hi. I just read a comment by a user in a Portuguese forum who said he'd read in a British forum there were plans to ban PG, VG and nic, basically, everything needed for manufacturing juices. Frankly it's the first time I hear of that and I only visit ukvapers, anyway.
Does anybody know anything about that? Does it even make sense?
"

fact is of course, it makes absolute sense, particularly as that forum have virtually exclusively, been quite active in propagating that very piece of misinformation. :banghead

next there'll be rumours re-circulating that even discussion of e-cigs is to be outlawed, as deliberately derived by that forums new venture, the political party.
such mislead would be deemed despicable had it been any other party invoking equal mistruth, while striving to accumulate funds.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:12:02 PM by itsmeitis »

Offline zarf

• Tin-foil milliner wonders what happened to avatar?
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 01:38:34 PM »
i've already told you that if you think the poms are the yanks' pet poodles, the portos are the poms' pet chihuahuas.

nervous, flighty lil buggers that'll just yap, but almost invariably do whatever the poms want them to do - often before they're so commanded.

read that as you will...