Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down

Author Topic: Silly Jokes  (Read 32004 times)

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
Re: Silly Jokes
« Reply #255 on: June 21, 2013, 04:18:06 PM »

2 FRIENDS MARRY AT THE SAME TIME.

The 1st man tells his wife she's to cook & clean. Next day he sees his house is clean and his dinner is on the table.

The 2nd man marries a southern girl & he orders her to do the same. The 1st day he doesn't see anything, the 2nd day he doesn't see anything either but by the 3rd day, some of the swelling has gone down and he can see just enough out of his left eye to be able to fix himself a sandwich & load the dishwasher!

squid

• Platinum Member
  • anything thats cheap
« Reply #256 on: June 21, 2013, 06:13:18 PM »

might not be every one cup of tea i was in tears last night watching this

Wayne

• Platinum Member
  • Bombaclart
« Reply #257 on: June 21, 2013, 07:17:01 PM »

The best joke today is (rumoured) that Twat Kardashian and Kanye Twat have named their poor newborn Daughter "North West" 

squid

• Platinum Member
  • anything thats cheap
« Reply #258 on: June 21, 2013, 07:29:20 PM »

The best joke today is (rumoured) that Twat Kardashian and Kanye Twat have named their poor newborn Daughter "North West"

haha

ilegal

• Five coils to Yuma
« Reply #259 on: June 21, 2013, 07:41:50 PM »

For a minute there I thought you were going to say they'd named her Twat Twat   ;D

Wayne

• Platinum Member
  • Bombaclart
« Reply #260 on: June 21, 2013, 07:51:37 PM »

For a minute there I thought you were going to say they'd named her Twat Twat   ;D

:D

Jimblob

• Platinum Member
« Reply #261 on: June 21, 2013, 08:21:41 PM »

Funny thing, I saw some headline about a Kardashian in the paper.

Wasn't they the spoon heads on deep space 9?

West is a bit of an odd ball though isn't he, thought to myself a few times, only an alien would **** that.

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
« Reply #262 on: July 17, 2013, 02:54:57 PM »

Deaf humor :P
Three people are on a train: one Russian, one Cuban, and one Deaf person. The Russian is drinking from a bottle of vodka. He drinks about half the bottle and then throws it out the window. The Deaf person looks at him surprised. "Why did you throw out a bottle that was half full?" The Russian replies, "Oh, in my country we have plenty of vodka." Meanwhile, the Cuban, who is smoking a rich aromatic cigar, abruptly tosses it out the window. The Deaf person is surprised again and asks, "Why did you throw out a half-smoked cigar?" The Cuban replies, "Oh, in my country we have plenty of cigars." The Deaf person nods with interest. A little while later a hearing person walks down the aisle. The Deaf person grabs the hearing person and throws him out the window. The Russian and the Cuban look up in amazement. The Deaf person shrugs, "In my country we have plenty of hearing people."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up