Author Topic: Wiring Diagram  (Read 16406 times)

Offline ZxIRAX

• ZxIRAX.com
Re: Wiring Diagram
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 12:19:44 PM »
I have a few questions actually..

my main one is regarding voltage. What is the max volts a 901 or 510 atty can take? The higher the voltage I am guessing it burns out faster?

-Jay

Offline justin case

• FISH!
  • Diamond Member
  • Strong In Body. Strong In Mind. And A Scum Lord.
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 12:26:58 PM »
i use regular atomisers at 3.7 volts untill the vapor production drops off.  the resistance becomes higher and they produce less heat.
when that happens i put them in my 5 volt gary dibly pass thru and they vape very well again untill they finally give up the ghost and go open circuit.

Offline garrydibley

• Manufacturer
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 09:15:33 AM »
A standard 901 or 510 can do well at 6v's but require a lot of juice and must be kept very wet almost flooded.
Alot of people like the 5v's this seems to be the sweet spot and again if kept moist is a great vape.

A standard 510, 901 batt will put out 4.2v's at full charge then rapidly drop off to around 3.7v's
The batt will die at around 3.2v's.

This is why people like big batt mods.
as they maintain the peek output for longer so that fresh charged batt feeling sticks around.

Offline LisaF01

• Supplier
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 06:55:10 PM »
Standard Joye 510 or tornado/eGos actually put out in the region of 3.4V only, that's why the standard Joye atomisers are lower resistance than the standard DSE901s or SLB 510s.

If you use a standard Joye 510 at 6V, you're looking at a watt output of around 17 watts with fully charged batts. If you have no taste buds and are prepared for your atties to die very quickly, this is worth doing.

Most vapers enjoy a watt output between 8 and 12 watts. A standard 901 or standard SLB 510 usually falls within this range at 3.7-5V, producing a little bit more heat, throat-hit and vapour at 5V.

Otherwise, use a higher resistance atomiser (901, SLB 510, HV anything) for vaping at 6V or use standard or low res atties at 3.4-5V

My Community

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 06:55:10 PM »

Offline GARYSMIFF

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 11:25:07 PM »
Defo post Pics, I ( we ) love pics, Tip for Soldering the + to the Batt Connector "Tin" the Wire ( Get solder on your Wire) then poke it up the Batt hole then cut wire to just below top side of holder then snip a very small bit of solder drop it in the hole ontop of the wire ( blu Tak can hold it there on the underside) then just touch the snip of solder and all should be well and as said b4 it saves burning the washer inside.