20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RDA  (Read 3976 times)

weec

RDA
« on: September 05, 2014, 08:25:37 PM »

HI all im thinking off getting an RDA as there is that many on the market i cant decide,i want to get one that produces good flavor and nice clouds and would prefer it to be 22 mm diameter .i do like the look of the MAGMA but have seen mixed reviews .can anyone suggest a good one to get .any advice is appreciated.
cheers
craig

justin case

• FISH!
  • Diamond Member
  • Strong In Body. Strong In Mind. And A Scum Lord.
Re: RDA
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 08:34:37 PM »

just get a nice 510 atty, rip the bridge out of it, stuff in a nice liptons tea bag, and pump 6 volts through it, you'll be in vaping heaven mate...lol

weec

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 08:42:20 PM »

:)) lmao thats one option lol

gruff

• Platinum Member
  • shapes of death, beset the path.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 09:07:47 PM »

Ive got a few rda's, but I always go back to the quasar 1:clone. Right now I've got 1 on the hammer clone, and its nice. Clouds and throat hit, its excellent. Get one.
 Igo m and  the tobh are good as well., but for less than £10, its the quasar for me.

zarf

• Tin-foil milliner wonders what happened to avatar?
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 09:30:40 PM »

Origen.

simple. elegant. 22mm. single-coil / dual-coil / massive well / *ANY* wick.

(works well,too)

gruff

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 09:41:52 PM »

Bump, the quasar, sleeper coil, cotton wick @ .4 ohm , its the dogs dick for me..
 Origen looks cool though.
What mod are you looking to use.

zarf

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 12:07:34 AM »

I quite liked my quasar clone for a few days, particularly its airslots, but ... "At first glance this looked as if it had the makings of being quite good. Within a week, one of the (press-fitted) negative posts popped out of it slot, forcing me to use this as single-coil, and discovering that ejuice then leaked into the 510 connection,etc.

With the two o-rings installed, the AirFlowControl (AFC), which is the rotatable toppermost-cap, was near-impossible to use easily . (removing one o-ring resolved that.)

At the same time, the two o-rings mounted in the mid-section's inside wall (and not on the base) were too large, and too loose. These o-rings prevented easy removal and return of the base to its position. (these were replaced with similar o-rings - atomiser was much improved after that)

I may have been unfortunate with mine, and others may find their experiences vary..."

(The quoted text above is  my review of the FastTech Quasar  clone which I had. I have now "archived"  my Quasar.)

I cannot say the same for my Origens (yep. I liked the first so much, I got myself another).These both remain in daily use... xD

Jimbojones

• Windowlicker
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 07:39:52 PM »

I have a quasar & tobh atty clone from m-vapes, the tobh is well built and is superb for flavour and clouds, the quasar is also well built though mine leaks a little as the o-rings need replacing, but it is easy to set up and has great flavour and decent cloud production. I would recommend the tobh as it has better air flow, flavour, vapour and it is much easier to remove the top cap due to the heat sink. Gl

weec

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 06:09:46 PM »

thanks for all the feedback guys ill check them all out then make my decision  :D

weec

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 07:57:19 PM »

well after looking at lots of reviews and advice from you guys i ended up getting the 454 big block by kryptonite should arrive in the post tomorrow:)  ;D

zarf

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 09:24:45 PM »

nice... xD

gruff

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 10:10:12 PM »

Let us know how the big block performs . The tobh is a good atty as is,, but after a bit of fettling (new o rings) the quasar is brilliant,  IMO..
 Myself,  I'm looking at the mutation x , in the future.
 Got a few issues with FT right now, so holding off any new purchases, for the time being, anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up