20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: chips  (Read 4464 times)

justin case

• FISH!
  • Diamond Member
  • Strong In Body. Strong In Mind. And A Scum Lord.
chips
« on: August 01, 2014, 05:29:52 PM »

well i just popped my cherry and built a twin coil set up in my aqua clone, came out at about 1 ohm so not really sub ohm, but who cares, it's booting harris with gusto and filling the room with vapor.......lol

i only made this post because i see the old redundant 6v thread has been replaced with this one, so i thought i would get my oar in lol

stevemontuno

• Platinum Member
  • The Dude
Re: chips
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 05:41:36 PM »

i've got an aqua knocking about ,,,might have to have a play about with it,,lol

justin case

• FISH!
  • Diamond Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 05:51:27 PM »

if i find i'm ploughing through my juice, i'll knock it straight on the head....lol.....my juice is precious.

gruff

• Platinum Member
  • shapes of death, beset the path.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 06:02:21 PM »

if i find i'm ploughing through my juice, i'll knock it straight on the head....lol.....my juice is precious.
dont knock it on the head, buy more juice and keep popping your cherries lad.

stevemontuno

• Platinum Member
  • The Dude
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 06:02:42 PM »

thats what she said,,,lol

justin case

• FISH!
  • Diamond Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 06:09:31 PM »

sod that mate, i remember 2 years ago being perfectly satisfied with my ego tank system and using 3 or 4ml a day
now i go through nearly 10ml a day......where does it end mate?....where does it end?

justin case

• FISH!
  • Diamond Member
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 06:20:14 PM »

my juice is precious but there's plenty more where that came from.....that's what my old mate dolph used to say to me.  i never did figure out what he meant by it...lol

gruff

• Platinum Member
  • shapes of death, beset the path.
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 07:17:10 PM »

sod that mate, i remember 2 years ago being perfectly satisfied with my ego tank system and using 3 or 4ml a day
now i go through nearly 10ml a day......where does it end mate?....where does it end?
it never ends, ask my mrs. Ive got enough nic, flavours and dilutents to float the ark royal and more than enough wire, mesh and cable to secure its anchors.
 Everytime i order more stuff, my mrs says "didnt you get some of that last month?" My standard answer tends to be" well, that stuff was on offer and it was cheap, and a little out of date, but this new stuff is state of the art and safer, (belieive it or not, i can get this one past my mrs , even when im ordering wire).
Ive still got  a bag full of ce's and ego tanks, and some still have juice in and work. Just tried a few and its like sucking a hairy pig through a straw. Cant imagine how these systems got me of the fags, but they did.
 Right now, and for the last month,ive been stuck on a nemesis, quasar, running a .3ohm sleeper coil using 24g kanthal and vaping @ 5-10 ml of juice per day ( dependant on sress levels).
The clouds are insane and the flavour is mental (menthol), i think ive found my personal vaping nirvana, for the moment
 When does it end? 
NEVER !

stevemontuno

• Platinum Member
  • The Dude
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 08:20:13 PM »

my juice is precious but there's plenty more where that came from.....that's what my old mate dolph used to say to me.  i never did figure out what he meant by it...lol
He ment,,, shatisfy me,,,, lol

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 04:35:25 PM »

2year ago u was inventing cotton wicks  :finger
Pages: [1]   Go Up