Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The mesh company  (Read 1530 times)

Troy

The mesh company
« on: July 25, 2014, 09:10:39 PM »

Hi Guys, Just an endorsement  really.
Its 10-o'clock where i am, been on the above site, sorting out some wire and mess, got to pay page and its with paypal and a few other options which i didn't have either, so pressed the contact button to ask  how i could pay, thought i would have to wait until tomorrow, pressed send. and within a couple of minuets a chap called Chris from the mesh company, e-mailed me back and explained what i should do. how good is that, i thought it was brill, just thought id share its with the members,  Thats what i call customer sevice, shall use  them again.  TROY

zarf

• Tin-foil milliner wonders what happened to avatar?
Re: The mesh company
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 11:29:06 PM »

+1

Wait until your goods arrive, or anything is missing, or you ordered the wrong item... THEN you'll see just how good their customer service can get.
(Ok, so I dunno how they're going to be with long-distance customers such as you, but, yes, they're quite impressive.)

They've recently started selling some RBA (rebuildable atomisers) too - mostly from YouDe, along with wick - but their forté has always been wire and mesh.

ps. In case it crops up, they operate with a range of names: VapeMesh Company, The Mesh Company, Crazy Wire Company, etc.
These seem to be to address niche segments of their market, as they're based in Warrington, and all "companies" have the same landline numbers... :/

gruff

• Platinum Member
  • shapes of death, beset the path.
Re: The mesh company
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 01:29:03 AM »

Chris does seem to be fairly prompt with his replies to customer queries.
 Also, vapemesh/ crazy wire etc, like to send freebie extras along with your orders, which is a bit nice. Ive ordered quite a bit of stuff from them, and found them to be very  easy and  friendly to deal with.

Pages: [1]   Go Up