Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Silver Bullet – Missing Button and 510 connector SOLD  (Read 3523 times)

Marky88

Silver Bullet – Missing Button and 510 connector SOLD
« on: July 20, 2014, 07:50:32 AM »

For an experienced modder only.

I had intended to mod this myself as the 510 connector broke after many years of use. However I have another Silver Bullet and am short on time. 

For sale is only the body, the hot spring, the black insulating disk and the centre pin that connects to the battery (battery not included). The 510 connector, button and all wiring are missing.

The device has been sanded as the original paint chipped over time with heavy use. The resulting finish is not perfect. Most notably there are small indentations around the 510 hole on the top of the device.

I am offering these parts for £30. [£20 NOW]  Signed for Royal Mail 1st class small parcel delivery included.  I will post the day after receiving funds. Mainland UK only please.

This device is non-functional and repairing it incorrectly could be dangerous! Please be careful.

(I will PM my Paypal associated email to the first person to accept the offer.) [£20 NOW]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 01:31:56 PM by Marky88 »

Marky88

Re: Silver Bullet – Missing 510 connector and wiring - now £20 to UK
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 12:29:23 PM »

I've added in a vandal proof switch along with rubber ring and hexagonal nut. (Some cosmetic scratches) Also included is a a plastic 18650 battery box.

Based on my previous experience - wiring this device would require running wires from the anode contacts from the battery and 510 connector (not included)  to the two poles of the switch.  IMO A little (glue-gun) glue to restrain the wires and hold the insulator containing the anodal contact in place would complete the device, although be careful not to obscure the air vents.  All this is at your own risk. Do not attempt if you are not qualified to do so.

Photo below shows the fit of the Vandal-Proof switch in the Silver Bullet (it is not attached).

I'll offer this for £20 all inclusive now. Could be a good backup device.

Marky88

Re: Silver Bullet – Missing Button and 510 connector SOLD
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 01:33:00 PM »

SOLD to a friend offline.
Pages: [1]   Go Up