Forum News And Info > News

ECR Business Cards Now Available

<< < (2/4) > >>

wyrm1973:
Tell you what Justin, you a clever clogs.  ;D

That would be great, I could give em out in work and stuff

igetcha:
yeah thats a good idea mate, but the only problem is that it wouldnt be very cost effective for them! lol

as the idea of the cards is to promote the site / forum i would feel a bit bad that people would have to pay themselves for the paper / card to print them on plus the cost of ink etc etc

i guess i could always make it an option though? people could then choose for themselves then maybe?

cheers

scott

justin case:

--- Quote from: igetcha on May 27, 2011, 12:38:41 PM ---yeah thats a good idea mate, but the only problem is that it wouldnt be very cost effective for them! lol

as the idea of the cards is to promote the site / forum i would feel a bit bad that people would have to pay themselves for the paper / card to print them on plus the cost of ink etc etc

i guess i could always make it an option though? people could then choose for themselves then maybe?

cheers

scott

--- End quote ---

well yeah you don't have to change anything, just have a......or if you would prefer to print your own.  a link to a high quality jpeg that you are good at doing, lol.

CountryMick:
Ah, a business card! How 20th century    ::)  :-*

Seriously though, Scott - this website and forum are wonderful. Truly a model for sharing of information and ideas globally, and you and the stellar moderators here are the reason why it's such a success. Keeps me visiting daily for sure.

Angus:
+1, I really do love this site, and the forums. Hence the request for the cards of course. And if the people I help do buy anything I'll make sure they enter the ECR code as I do  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version