Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EUro-sceptic Nikki Sinclaire busmans holliday & free lunch  (Read 4309 times)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
EUro-sceptic Nikki Sinclaire busmans holliday & free lunch
« on: March 03, 2014, 10:58:20 AM »

tomorrow marks the day when eurosceptic MEP Nikki Sinclaire utilises taxpayer monies to accommodate a free trip to Brussels for those concerned with the e-cigarette industry.
among the busman holiday day-trippers will be Vapex director and beneficiary of sponsorship by vendors. there are likely others too with integral involvement in the often lucrative commercial side of vaping and e-cigarettes.

i am not adverse to the many benefits of vaping, but i am concerned when a politician so outspoken on EU wastage, takes opportunity to squander money to buy such trips abroad for commercial interests.

i'm convinced there'd be many UK citizens who'd better benefit from that same money or that same expenses paid trip abroad.

here's the MEP talking about the impending ban on all e-cigs

and here amid significant gain as immediately after compromise reached and voted on, again unhappy that EU has decided what is in effect, a much preferred route than our UKs own MHRA would have us confined too.

it would seem to me, this is yet another EU politician as any other - utilysing EU taxpayer money for such ends undermines the single most policy stood for, and while commercial interests ally with this type of hypocritical politicians approach, its probable that it will do far more to alienate than does to protect vaping.

here's the bumph associated to the invite and free lunch:

SAVE OUR E-CIGS PROTEST” TRIP TO BRUSSELS

The Office of Nikki Sinclaire MEP is seeking to arrange a trip to Brussels leaving Tuesday 4th March and returning on Wednesday 5th March.

Arrangements as follows
This trip will consist of one nights accomodation, travel and a buffet lunch on 5th March. The travel, one nights accommodation and lunch will be provided free of charge.

Times all approximate at the moment – details to be confirmed ASAP
Tuesday March 4th

Depart Birmingham on March 4th 9am approx
Arrive in Brussels March 4th 6pm approx.
Over-night stay in Brussels (HOTEL DETAILS TO FOLLOW)

Wednesday 5th March

9am – Visit to the European Parliament – attendance to the official visit at the European Parliament is a requirement of this trip

11am – Protest outside of Parliament buildings (bring your banners!)
Possible filming opportunity

Lunch

Afternoon – coach departs for Birmingham
Coach to arrive back in Birmingham evening time

EVERYBODY ON THIS TRIP WILL REQUIRE A PASSPORT

Places will be filled on a strictly first come first served basis – sorry!

We have approximately 55 places available. To register your interest and secure your place on the trip, we require a £25 deposit for a place upon successful application to be a part of the trip.
The £25 deposit will be refunded once you are on the coach!
Please send cheques with your Name and Address enclosed to the following address;

E-CIG TRIP
Office of Nikki Sinclaire MEP
123 New John Street
Birmingham
B6 4LD

First come first served basis – any unsuccessful applications will see the cheque returned.

Any enquiries to NikkiMEP@gmail.com

E-CIG Leaflets
We have a number of leaflets highlighting the plight of e-cig users, many of you have already taken delivery of some. Please get in touch if you would like anymore NikkiMEP@gmail.com
"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 11:14:10 AM by itsmeitis »

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: EUro-sceptic Nikki Sinclaire busmans holliday & free lunch
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 03:43:16 PM »

first of the Videos is up on Youtube.

quite a nice discussion even if more than a tad staged - notable though are the significant lack of vapers willing to take their free lunch in attending this excursion.

indeed it is reported that not nearly half the designated places where occupied as intended.

i also noted 'Liam' who reiterated some pretty good and balanced stuff including statistics - i have reservations though as i thought he was the wouldbe MEP fellow. there was no obvious mention of that, but the one important fact might ultimately murky the legal implications of Nikki Sinclaires use of EU monies to pay them there.

Jimblob

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 06:52:52 PM »

Blimey, she's a looker, lol.

Can't imagine a trip to Brussels would be too expensive. I'd want change from a fiver anyway :)

stevemontuno

• Platinum Member
  • The Dude
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 07:41:05 PM »

You'd be drooling over her with your beer goggles on mate,, lol

gruff

• Platinum Member
  • shapes of death, beset the path.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 07:43:44 PM »

Seems to me the UK government didn't want to handle this hot potato and quickly palmed it off to the EU for them to sort out.
I'm not big on politics, and don't pretend to know the ins and outs of , but surely, if cameron and co, showed a little more backbone on what's actually going on in their own country and took a stance  against what  the EU says, we'd be better off.
Our country is a little island off the coast of mainland of western europe, and our EU  cousins see us as just that, not worthy of a second glance, nevermind worth listening to.
I feel as though the EU only want us there to back up their polices and cow-tow to theirunder-handed macheavelean inclinations.
whatever, I guess you can tell I'm not a europhile.

on a lighter note, dont nikki sinclaire look like the bastard offspring of eddy izard and claire balding on a bad acid trip?

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 07:47:53 PM »

I'm not big on politics, and don't pretend to know the ins and outs of , but surely, if cameron and co, showed a little more backbone on what's actually going on in their own country and took a stance  against what  the EU says, we'd be better off.

have a look toward the back-story ... UK (under the supervision of MHRA) would impose stricter rule - some vendors actively support that move, although few will say so publicly.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 08:10:53 PM »

cuttin' a long story down to size, this Monsieur Sinclaire act does head a party with very limited following - so, in the belief that 1.5 million and counting UK vapers will eagerly offer support, this politician feels it beneficial to appear onside.

can't really blame the trying - just a shame that there are untold amount of contradictions in their politics.

in short - the 1.5 cigalike/ego vapers of the UK are actually doing more for these two than they are for vaping.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 08:51:10 PM by itsmeitis »

Jimblob

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 08:51:28 PM »

You'd be drooling over her with your beer goggles on mate,, lol

I`d never be that pissed mate. She can try sitting on my beast whilst I am unconscious but I`am not sure how much fun it would be  :sex

Jimblob

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 08:52:33 PM »

cuttin' a long story down to size, this Monsieur Sinclaire act does head a party with very limited following - so, in the belief that 1.5 million and counting UK vapers will eagerly offer support, this politician feels it beneficial to appear onside.

can't really blame the trying - just a shame that there are untold amount of contradictions in their politics.

in short - the 1.5 cigalike/ego vapers of the UK are actually doing more for these two than they are for vaping.

..and she`s associated herself with Hopkins..

Enough said.

gruff

• Platinum Member
  • shapes of death, beset the path.
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 09:05:30 PM »

Hopkins disease?

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Pages: [1]   Go Up