Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please sort out this genisis wicking problem  (Read 1739 times)

MNT

Please sort out this genisis wicking problem
« on: February 17, 2014, 06:24:15 PM »

Attys
Zen Pro
Cobra

Ok I have been vaping for years using tanks and spheroid on a provari, used to coiling and wicking with silica!

Have spent a fortune on gennys, never to get one work properly with juice getting in top cap and flooding until liquid drips out air hole!

1. Roll any grade of mesh, solid or tubed and torched as necessary !
2. Coil it and get rid of any hotspots until nice even glowing coil!
3. Fill with juice (various) and tip until seeing it wick and vapour!

Depending on ohm change voltage, holding it horizontal vapour will decrease after a few seconds and I will see juice dripping off the coils and coming out the end of wick! Slowly tip up vapour gets better coil glows through until juice burnt off!

Happens every time, over wicking ? Tried with filler plug in and out, in normally stops any wicking!

Ceramatic for zen does the same where the wick goes through the body but can't get a decent wick through it!

Where am I going wrong? I have spent a fortune on attys and fluid and yet to vape a tankful out of a genny!
Please help, would even travel for teach in if required, I so want to use my Zen and cobra.

Thanks for help, am vaping using dual coils on my Rose at the moment no problem with silica!

Mark

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: Please sort out this genisis wicking problem
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 06:40:56 PM »

not sure what to suggest, however i never have to lean my mod horizontal to have it wick.

i can say that i mainly turn the wick away from me on a full tank, and i tend to turn to lower the position of the wick according to the juice level.
in other words, with the air-hole lined up correctly with the wick, i begin with the hole facing away from me so as to govern/restrict the amount of wicking. i then turn my whole device as if to alter the position to correspond with the volume of juice in my tank. eventually, i have my tank running near empty and the hole/wick at lower most point so as to be still feeding liquid toward the coil.

MNT

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 06:59:20 PM »

Thanks, yes it is ok at 12 o'clock ? Every video I have see says you should have the wick submerged in the liquid at the bottom?

Is this all I been doing wrong?
Thanks
Mark

Daddy Cool

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 09:45:00 PM »

Thanks, yes it is ok at 12 o'clock ? Every video I have see says you should have the wick submerged in the liquid at the bottom?

Is this all I been doing wrong?
Thanks
Mark

Saw you on ukvapers with the same issue and see your'e from Westbury, Is that you Mark............ ? 8)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 09:46:32 PM by Daddy Cool »

MNT

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 10:15:02 PM »

Yes it's Mark hi!  Trying to get any further input!

Daddy Cool

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 11:46:45 PM »

Yes it's Mark hi!  Trying to get any further input!

Sorry,you're obviously not" That Mark" I have a mate who lives in Yarnbrook ,thought you were him  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up