Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: turncoat sellout launches scathing attack  (Read 11147 times)

Fergus Mason

Re: turncoat sellout launches scathing attack
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2014, 11:26:19 PM »

A robust criticism based on your perceived view that he has a reputation for negativity. Just because someone looks at the facts objectively instead of being the WSPU of the vaping world doesn't make them negative, it makes them realistic....make of that what you will, call me a puppet, a plant, etc etc we have heard it all before Fergus and it gets old fast

He DOES have a reputation for negativity. That's not really open to denial. As for objective, no, he's relentlessly hostile to the idea of vaping as a mass market activity.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2014, 11:28:44 PM »

About your opinion care less could I not. What hacks me off is the way you splatter the internet with constant insinuations of health risks, attacks on the e-cig industry and attempts to disrupt any positive action. Reading a forum that you post in is like being bukkake'd with stupid.

you have quite the misconceived idea of me and my ideals - i object to the principles that mislead by 40 fags per cartridge, i object to trade organisations that will sell us down the river as soon as the price fits - i worry when vendors rubbish their competition in underhand way -  if you think i have no right to object, then so be it, but on the day when 10ml bottles of e-liquid are our only hope, remember the friends you allied with to make it happen.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2014, 11:30:01 PM »

He DOES have a reputation for negativity. That's not really open to denial. As for objective, no, he's relentlessly hostile to the idea of vaping as a mass market activity.

please, dont let me part you from your ignorance :camp

Fergus Mason

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2014, 11:31:10 PM »

you have quite the misconceived idea of me and my ideals - i object to the principles that mislead by 40 fags per cartridge, i object to trade organisations that will sell us down the river as soon as the price fits - i worry when vendors rubbish their competition in underhand way -  if you think i have no right to object, then so be it, but on the day when 10ml bottles of e-liquid are our only hope, remember the friends you allied with to make it happen.

You, on the other hand, have done jack **** to support vaping. Whenever someone tried to organise action you nitpicked, criticised and disrupted. Whenever some talking head started on about health risks you said "Well, they have a point." You want it to be restricted to an elitist pastime for socially inept losers. Sorry Yoda, your type are the minority now.

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
  • More mods than I need, less than I 'need'
    • Funkybunch's redbubble page
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2014, 11:32:13 PM »

but hey, i'm not here to hold your hand nor adjust your opinion - and you sure as hell aint going to alter mine.

About your opinion care less could I not. What hacks me off is the way you splatter the internet with constant insinuations of health risks, attacks on the e-cig industry and attempts to disrupt any positive action. Reading a forum that you post in is like being bukkake'd with stupid.

I found that I very quickly stopped bothering to try to discuss anything with you, very little point. If I am honest I feel the same way that you suggest here, about the vast majority of your posts

Jordan

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2014, 11:32:42 PM »

but hey, i'm not here to hold your hand nor adjust your opinion - and you sure as hell aint going to alter mine.

I found that I very quickly stopped bothering to try to discuss anything with you, very little point. If I am honest I feel the same way that you suggest here, about the vast majority of your posts

+1

Daddy Cool

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2014, 11:34:05 PM »

BLIMEY !!!

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2014, 11:35:31 PM »

You, on the other hand, have done jack **** to support vaping.

again, ignorant beyond belief :dance

anyway, i must just add my thanks to you for highlighting this thread for me :))

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2014, 11:36:10 PM »

why they ban you from UKV Fergus ?

Jordan

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2014, 11:36:17 PM »

A robust criticism based on your perceived view that he has a reputation for negativity. Just because someone looks at the facts objectively instead of being the WSPU of the vaping world doesn't make them negative, it makes them realistic....make of that what you will, call me a puppet, a plant, etc etc we have heard it all before Fergus and it gets old fast

Remind me again why you were banned from UKV?

sando_m1

• Failure IS an option. Just not a good one.
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2014, 01:38:57 AM »

i'm not sure they the World Health Organisation did ask us to stop.

...going back to my post regarding what the guy from WHO said. My mistake, he personally didn't say those words, but immediately prior to him coming on screen, Chris Choi says 'Now, the world health organization says we should not use them until we know more about their safety'. So, this will give the viewing public the impression that the WHO does in fact endorse this. They either do think this, or Mr Choi is misleading us to think that they do. Either way, it is wrong to force people to carry on doing something that is known to cause serious health problems than switch to something that 'may' have a similar effect. Just saying!

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2014, 01:53:49 AM »

i'm not sure they the World Health Organisation did ask us to stop.

...going back to my post regarding what the guy from WHO said. My mistake, he personally didn't say those words, but immediately prior to him coming on screen, Chris Choi says 'Now, the world health organization says we should not use them until we know more about their safety'. So, this will give the viewing public the impression that the WHO does in fact endorse this. They either do think this, or Mr Choi is misleading us to think that they do. Either way, it is wrong to force people to carry on doing something that is known to cause serious health problems than switch to something that 'may' have a similar effect. Just saying!

no one is forced to reconvene their former smoking habit - there are alternatives above cigarettes, and beyond e-cigarettes - i have no reason to believe we weren't being advised to use those instead.

i don't know if you are aware of other additional alternatives, and i would say my one is ultimately less satisfying than vaping, but readily available to buy and use, i would advice anyone to choose the next safer option than combustible tobacco, if ever they felt somehow forced to smoke.

kondor101

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2014, 02:06:34 AM »

WHO would ban tobacco outright and any thoughts that they want you to go back to cigs is wrong.  The problem is they have, recently within the last ten years, started to win their battle in making cigarettes illegal, slowly but surely.   But when ecigs came on the scene they saw it as a possible threat down the road, another way for people to get addicted to nicotine and as such they have taken the attitude of ban them before we know how bad they are. 

You must remember that WHO are in a constant battle with big tobacco, at the moment they are more concerned with stopping the sale of cigs to children in Africa, something that big tobacco is fighting hard to keep. 

Needless to say,WHO hate big tobacco and will not be truly happy until the last gram of nicotine and tobacco plant has been eradicated off the face of the planet.

Daddy Cool

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2014, 02:14:19 AM »

What are you lot still doing up ?  :P

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2014, 02:17:57 AM »

we're always up ;D - we all have an alarm clock, USB'd to the forums ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up