Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: turncoat sellout launches scathing attack  (Read 10459 times)

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
  • More mods than I need, less than I 'need'
    • Funkybunch's redbubble page
Re: turncoat sellout launches scathing attack
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2014, 11:10:01 PM »

the ITV show did offer lifesaving information

What "lifesaving information" was that then? "Oooh, don't smoke them e-cig things, they're full of oil. My husband smoked one and he DIED!!!"

Choi's programme was a travesty. I'm sure you did like it, given your generally negative attitude to all but the most elitist subset of vaping, but could you maybe just give the internet a break from your childish snivelling?

Welcome to the forum Fergus, I would dial it back a notch :horse, try to ease into this place, no need for  :slap

I thought the program was reasonable TBH, a view shared by many

ukric

• Platinum Member
  • Chasing Da Clouds
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 11:10:17 PM »

Nothing to do with Ged at all. 

Sure you're not. You're always there when he needs support on UKV, too. You're practically joined at the rectum.

I see, homophobia, excellent start to your time here, which I hope will be short.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 11:10:20 PM »

Sure you're not. You're always there when he needs support on UKV, too. You're practically joined at the rectum.

no need for unfounded allegations - shame you cannot keep to forum etiquette - i'd suggest you read the rules and abide by them.

Tippercow

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2014, 11:11:27 PM »

;D

Jordan

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2014, 11:11:48 PM »

the ITV show did offer lifesaving information

What "lifesaving information" was that then? "Oooh, don't smoke them e-cig things, they're full of oil. My husband smoked one and he DIED!!!"

Choi's programme was a travesty. I'm sure you did like it, given your generally negative attitude to all but the most elitist subset of vaping, but could you maybe just give the internet a break from your childish snivelling?

Think this thread proves that the ITV show was successful http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Hi-new-vaper-from-East-Sussex this is just one person that has decided to make a thread about the show getting them to make the switch to e-cigs, how many other people have made the same move but not posted about it?

Jordan

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2014, 11:14:50 PM »

Always nice to see new members to the forum, shame that in this instance it was an account created for the sole reason to insult someone expressing their opinion on a publicly available blog.

Kind of pales into insignificance beside the way the Poison Dwarf slandered Matt Gluggles, doesn't it?

Theres a big difference in taking a blog and giving your opinion on it (whether it's a negative opinion or not) and creating an account on the forum with your first post being a tirade of abuse.

Fergus Mason

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2014, 11:15:04 PM »

;D

Quite liked that when I was younger. More into German industrial metal now.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2014, 11:15:24 PM »

Think this thread proves that the ITV show was successful http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Hi-new-vaper-from-East-Sussex this is just one person that has decided to make a thread about the show getting them to make the switch to e-cigs, how many other people have made the same move but not posted about it?

+1 - and there are many more examples too.

Fergus Mason

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2014, 11:18:12 PM »

Theres a big difference in taking a blog and giving your opinion on it (whether it's a negative opinion or not) and creating an account on the forum with your first post being a tirade of abuse.

Well, as his thread title includes the phrase "turncoat sellout" I'd say it scores quite highly on the abuse-o-meter. As for my own post it wasn't a tirade of abuse at all. It was a robust criticism of his reputation for negativity and spreading divisiveness. Had I wanted to deliver a tirade of abuse I'd have concentrated more on what female vapers say about his, er, social skills.

ukric

• Platinum Member
  • Chasing Da Clouds
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2014, 11:19:29 PM »

So homophobe. Come on, justify your comment.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2014, 11:21:33 PM »

Well, as his thread title includes the phrase "turncoat sellout" I'd say it scores quite highly on the abuse-o-meter.

look Ferg, you can support him, nothing in my post prevents that - i'm quite astounded that you feel differently, particularly as the TVECA move of recent days and the unlikely support it amassed.

but hey, i'm not here to hold your hand nor adjust your opinion - and you sure as hell aint going to alter mine.

Fergus Mason

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2014, 11:22:14 PM »

So homophobe. Come on, justify your comment.

Quite a lot of my friends would be amused to see me being called that. Anyway, what justification do you need beyond the fact that any time Yoda gets criticised you leap in milliseconds later to defend his honour.

Jordan

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2014, 11:22:49 PM »

Well, as his thread title includes the phrase "turncoat sellout" I'd say it scores quite highly on the abuse-o-meter. As for my own post it wasn't a tirade of abuse at all. It was a robust criticism of his reputation for negativity and spreading divisiveness. Had I wanted to deliver a tirade of abuse I'd have concentrated more on what female vapers say about his, er, social skills.

A robust criticism based on your perceived view that he has a reputation for negativity. Just because someone looks at the facts objectively instead of being the WSPU of the vaping world doesn't make them negative, it makes them realistic....make of that what you will, call me a puppet, a plant, etc etc we have heard it all before Fergus and it gets old fast

ukric

• Platinum Member
  • Chasing Da Clouds
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2014, 11:23:13 PM »

Nope, you using that phrasing shows your colours, you are a vile, vicious, homophobe. And I don't care what ANY of your friends would think about anything.

Fergus Mason

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2014, 11:24:46 PM »

but hey, i'm not here to hold your hand nor adjust your opinion - and you sure as hell aint going to alter mine.

About your opinion care less could I not. What hacks me off is the way you splatter the internet with constant insinuations of health risks, attacks on the e-cig industry and attempts to disrupt any positive action. Reading a forum that you post in is like being bukkake'd with stupid.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up