Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ISSUE - a request for 23 000 dollars  (Read 4498 times)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: ISSUE - a request for 23 000 dollars
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 01:05:33 PM »

another concern which should very much relevant particularly if it so transpires that this mystery element is Acetoin or Diacetyl, is the haste in bringing conclusion in shortness of time.

granted, i'm no scientist nor nearly a chemist, but i do feel the practice whereby people 'steep' their liquids, could promote chemical reaction that might go missed by premature testing.

still, i'm doubtful that the so named 'Good Doctor', would be suddenly now testing for known compounds/chemicals more three years late and after the fact.

a1laserboy

• frikkin lasers!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »

I remember him saying before that you need to know what you are looking for in order to test for it, it's not possible to get a machine to test something and tell you exactly whats in there. It was on one of them vape tv programmes a while ago.

Perhaps whatever it is he now wants to look for has only just come to light?

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 03:29:57 PM »

before we know it, there'll be fund seeking for the next few hundred thousand dollars to investigate how the trace findings of formaldehyde metabolise with acetoin and how in turn, those catalyse to become a further component, thus the implications brought about by their fusion with the latest mystery compound - could be decades before e-cigs can be categorised as a properly known entity.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 12:19:48 AM »

it would seem that while the 'ransom' failed to produce its desired effect, alterations are now in play.

veering from an original idea whereby their 23000 dollars would be sought strictly from consumers, this crowd source idea as formally was, it is now seeking corporate investment.

very fishy thing to lure in the public to give up their cash to an idea akin to ransom, only for it to evolve into something significantly different to as first advertised.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up