Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If it aint broken, dont fix it!  (Read 4873 times)

i.am.zebra

• Fight like a Zebra
If it aint broken, dont fix it!
« on: November 30, 2013, 04:41:38 PM »

Hi everyone, after a rollercoaster of a relationship with mods and variable voltage, I have decided to end the relationship.  The money I had originally saved from the stinkies had been eaten up by the mods, atties and RCS's and I just couldnt find the mod that helped me find my 'sweet spot', and I have had a constant battle with cartimizers etc and I burnt every kind of wicking atties know to man.  The final  nail in the coffin was when my itaste SVD died on me and I just couldnt afford to spend money after bad.

I originally tried the Kanger BCC with my itaste - which again - failed to impress.  My hubby went out and got me another e-cig to try - I was at his mercy as I didnt have a single e-cig that worked in the house.  He came back with a Kanger EVOD - type device. I was desperate for a vape haha! After a tense couple of hours charging the battery I took my first vape of the day and OMG eureka! sweet-spot, tonnes of vapour = Happy Nikki!! And best of all - the starter set only cost £15 and that included a free 10ml bottle of eliquid! I have since changed the BCC in my purple Kanger and that now works perfectly too.

So now Ive found the device for me, tbh I would continue with the mods if i could afford it, so I shall continue to admire from afar. Maybe some day I will try again ....

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: If it aint broken, dont fix it!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 04:51:41 PM »

nice one Nikki - as you say 'If it aint broken, dont fix it!', and there's no need to spend spend spend when the kit you've found is perfectly adequate. 8)

(probably worth buying an extra one in as spare mind) ;D

i.am.zebra

• Fight like a Zebra
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 04:52:41 PM »

nice one Nikki - as you say 'If it aint broken, dont fix it!', and there's no need to spend spend spend when the kit you've found is perfectly adequate. 8)

(probably worth buying an extra one in as spare mind) ;D

Yup getting another one on Monday  ;D

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 04:54:30 PM »

The EVOD looks like a nice device and very happy to hear you are getting on with it and are happily vaping away. I personally feel the MODs go best with RBAs but know RBAs are not for everyone. What's important is that you have something that works ;D

jono7969

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 09:05:28 PM »

taken me ages to find what I like, I now use rdas almost exclusively  , its good when you find something that works

gruff

• Platinum Member
  • shapes of death, beset the path.
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 09:33:28 PM »

hi nikki, are you using the evod atty on an ego type battery? i use my evod on an empire clone with a 18650 battery and it works brilliantly, although i do use protank heads in the atty as opposed to evod heads. i find the evod heads have a tendency to flood and leak more than the protanks.
glad you've found your "sweet spot", vaping wise , evods are a nice vape when you get a good one, and as you say," if it aint broke.........

Stewrat

• Platinum Member
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 05:27:49 PM »

Glad you got there in the end.  ;D

I like the Evods, and you can rebuild the atty heads if you get the urge. I use mine on ego batteries and also a cheap mod from Fasttech -

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1420908

Good luck.  :D

NathanCastro

• TWAT!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 04:01:43 AM »

hello, my name is Nathan and I'm a big spamming twat!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 08:31:37 PM by igetcha »
Pages: [1]   Go Up