Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recently ordered Innokin iTaste Express  (Read 4694 times)

bad4ss

Recently ordered Innokin iTaste Express
« on: December 27, 2012, 10:33:09 AM »

Hi,
After seeing it on this site (after a competition that you had for it) I ordered an innokin Itaste express kit from Vapour room. My friend was really impressed with it, so I ordered another one for him recently.
It came last Friday (thanks for the quick delivery :) it was really good delivery time), but it doesn't charge at all, in fact it comes up with random digits being displayed while charging. I've tried charging it for some time, but it doesn't even switch on. I know how to use it as my own one I ordered previously works fine.
Even the display, which should have a mirror finish isn't mirrored, you can see the unlit digits.

I've tried calling them over the past week (not on Christmas day of course) and left messages, also I emailed them, but have not had a response yet. is it just me or is it because of the holidays that no one is getting back to me? Can someone please sort it? My friend is eager to start vaping to get get off cigarettes?

Vapour-Room Mark

• Vapour Room - Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid
Re: Recently ordered Innokin iTaste Express
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 11:41:22 AM »

Hi,

I'm sorry that you have a problem, but we can sort this out for you. It's our first day back after Christmas and as you mentioned, you did only receive this last Friday. The timing of the holidays has of course delayed things slightly, so I do apologise for this.

We are working our way through enquiries and we did actually respond your email earlier this morning, so please check your inbox. Please refer to the email and if you have any further queries in the meantime, give us a call now that we are back working.

Regards,
Mark

bad4ss

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 12:25:47 PM »

Thanks Mark, Just checked your email, it must have come in around the time I posted here. I understand about the Christmas holiday thing. I will endevour to get it to you as soon as possible for you to check.

bad4ss

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 12:17:48 PM »

WOW! Thanks Mark for sorting this out SO QUICK!

I have received the replacement already, and we only arranged the particulars yesterday. Fantastic Customer Service!

BTW I met up with some friends yesterday and they saw me using my own original one I got from you before, and they also want one, I pointed them to your website and this one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up