Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: kanger t3 not working  (Read 4123 times)

the_vape_escape

kanger t3 not working
« on: September 01, 2013, 12:10:41 PM »

bought a kanger t3 and its vaping like a piece off crap . next to no vapour or flavour . removed 1 of the wicks and it was just flooding . is it just something im doing wrong ? any tips to get it going properly?

Stewrat

• Platinum Member
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto
Re: kanger t3 not working
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 01:01:14 PM »

bought a kanger t3 and its vaping like a piece off crap . next to no vapour or flavour . removed 1 of the wicks and it was just flooding . is it just something im doing wrong ? any tips to get it going properly?

What resistance is the Kanger and what battery setup are you using?

It looks like that coil is rebuildable, so it might be worth making a new coil. Often the coils that come with these things can be a bit cr*p.

the_vape_escape

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 01:26:47 PM »

2.5 ohm on a joytech 1000mah passthrough . never tried rebuilding a coil . usually when 1 is dead i just replace it with a whole new 1 . eg on my vivi nova replacement heads are so cheap i dont bother .  worth a try though

Stewrat

• Platinum Member
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 10:03:26 PM »

2.5 ohm on a joytech 1000mah passthrough . never tried rebuilding a coil . usually when 1 is dead i just replace it with a whole new 1 . eg on my vivi nova replacement heads are so cheap i dont bother .  worth a try though

I've not used a Kanger T3, but 2.5 ohms might be a bit too high for the battery. You could try lower resistance -

http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/Vaping-Spares/Clearomisers/Kanger-T3-Spare-Base.html

They do a 1.8 ohm, although this might be too low. In an ideal world I would get a 1.8 and a 2.2 ish to see what was best.

The benefit of recoiling yourself is that you can get close to the resistance you prefer.

Here is a vid on recoiling -

If you, or a chum, has a VV device you could try it on that before buying more coils.

Regarding the Nova, I had given up on them because a few of the replacement heads were absolute cr*p. Recoiled one and it was miles better. The Vivi nova is back in use again  ;D

Good luck!

the_vape_escape

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 03:08:18 PM »

thanks for the vid .  looks a bit fiddly for me though , im quite heavy handed :) .  my vivi nova is out of action at the moment as i need some new heads .  im currently using the boge cartomisers i had lying around which i initially didnt like . this time around though i have to admit im getting a really good vape from them . maybe because im using a different juice ?

spyder

• Airholes are just pilot holes. Get ya drill out!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 06:49:05 PM »

Have you tried it on a fully charged battery? Most likely the coil but just to rule the passthrough out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up