Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: European battery charger - help needed please  (Read 4645 times)

i.am.zebra

• Fight like a Zebra
European battery charger - help needed please
« on: August 11, 2013, 01:23:37 PM »

So last week I finally got my eagerly-awaited vamo v3, all bells and whistles and its the dogs b**locks. However, the battery charger is a European style. So I had to be created and low and behold - the shaver adapter - perfect! It charged the batteries no problems, jobs a goodun.

However, when I go to charge the batteries again, nothing happens. The rest light is a:-) , so I know the power is getting to it, however, the light has been  throughout, I tested the batteries after an hour and every hour since but theres no power running through
I have since bought an adapter to convert it to a british plug, so fingers crossed. I would be very grateful for anyone's help. Many thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:27:37 PM by i.am.zebra »

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: European battery charger - help needed please
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 03:18:27 PM »

where did you acquire the charger from ? - if it's a cheap make-do one from overseas, then you'd be best off investing in a better reliable and potentially safer charger from a reputable source.

Grove

• It's not a clone, it's a coincidental likeness
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 03:53:23 PM »

i think its the one that came with the Vamo from FT Ged

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004394/1372403-vamo-v3-6-in-1-variable-voltage-electronic

although looking on there some come with the cheaper chargers and some come with the Intellicharger i2's
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:55:58 PM by Grove »

Grove

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 03:58:36 PM »

Zebra, can you please post a link to the one you bought, thanks

i.am.zebra

• Fight like a Zebra
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 08:53:48 PM »

Yeah, its this one.  Vamo V3 6-in-1 Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarettes Set with OLED Screen
SKU 1394900
QTY 1y

That's OK, however, my existing ego batteries have packed up.  So now I have nothing, at all. Please help xxxx

Grove

« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 09:36:53 PM by Grove »

zarf

• Tin-foil milliner wonders what happened to avatar?
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 11:38:01 PM »

i.am.zebra, I think you  bought this one (based on SKU) :  ---> http://www.fasttech.com/p/1394900

bugger. it came with a "universal" charger, with the nasty flip-in/flip-out power connecting pins.
(the one with the i2 (Nitecore) charger is SKU  1380306, which has a different price)

i.am.zebra, as you have checked power supply and all seems to point at the charger having died, grove's posted link for you to buy an i4 charger is prob your best plan.

(you might want to raise an RMA with FastTech too - but who knows how long that'll take...)

:(

i.am.zebra

• Fight like a Zebra
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 10:20:36 AM »

Thank you all for your help, I ordered the charger from the link that Grove posted - thanks for that - yesterday along with some more batteries. I opted for next day delivery, hubby was buying so it would have been rude not to, so I should hopefully get them today. I had better get them today as my ego battery packed up so I'm feeling it, however, going back to the stinkies isn't an option, I will barricade myself into my bedroom and argue with myself until said order comes and/or its bedtime and I have to let hubby in.

Anyway, your continued support really is needed. Thanks again and gratitude in advance. Xx
Pages: [1]   Go Up