15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UKV  (Read 2173 times)

nosmo

• Subohm ya dick off!
UKV
« on: January 24, 2015, 01:27:20 PM »

I see one of our members has had his account closed over there........tossers!  >:(

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: UKV
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 02:15:41 PM »

to be honest Nosmo, they probably did him/her a favour ... they have a nasty habit of erasing members who wont subscribe to their parochial mentality.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 11:19:59 PM by itsmeitis »

nosmo

• Subohm ya dick off!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 02:22:17 PM »

I did suspect you wouldn't be losing any sleep over it Ged  :D

Jaded

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ןǝxıd
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 03:29:43 PM »

The place never lived up to the name they snatched from the still warm corpse of a far superior forum. It staggers around like a reanimated corpse with cold dead eyes and a furious stench.

I haven't kept up with all the ins and outs and gruesome gossip so I have to ask:

Which eLiquid manufacturer did they shaft?

Who was the conman who buggered off with everyone's money and what was the sting?

Who is this shifty shafty co-owner?

I got my bag of popcorn, now dish the dirt!

gruff

• Platinum Member
  • shapes of death, beset the path.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 03:37:41 PM »

Yeah, c'mon, spill.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 04:30:48 PM »

out of respect and self restraint i am cautiously restricted to what i might actually say, but i'd love to answer relevant queries in so much as asked, while maintaining a position whereby i represent my own educated opinion which would not be misrepresented or distorted for misuse against this forum, nor the good members of dual standing ...

but yeah, that place has actually become a virtual remodel of that the old red forum where contest is met with suppression ... even turned so power hungry as to attempt to displace similar named entities they consider as a potential threat, be that an e-bay member or other.

i couldn't possibly comment on whether co-owner is 'shifty shafty', though i was quite bemused even if thoughtful as i recorded his suggestive advice and dispatch of loyal puppets to escalate matters of an otherwise insignificant matter, as had arrived from an altogether separate place.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 11:53:07 PM by itsmeitis »

Jaded

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ןǝxıd
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 11:09:05 AM »

...i couldn't possibly comment on whether co-owner is 'shifty shafty', though i was quite bemused even if thoughtful as i recorded his suggestive advice and dispatch of loyal puppets to escalate matters of an otherwise insignificant matter, as had arrived from an altogether separate place.

Thanks for the update, although I have to confess that my head hurts from trying to fathom the delicately structured cautious hints of explanation and that last paragraph is particularly hard to unravel.

The comparison with "red forum" is spot on and it's not really hard to see why. Like many others my first vaping forum was TW, and when the putinesque moderation became too much the (at the time) new UKF was the natural refuge - I'm talking about Jackie's original site - the one with the hippy font logo. Even after it's sad demise, and its travesty revival, the "green forum" is still the next stepping stone from the horned halls of Stalag Wicked.

In my capacity as pimp #4 of UK Vapefest I'm obliged to visit the red forum and the green forum (and the one that smells of bananas and the one that smells of Werthers Originals), and, I have to say, you're well out of it!

nosmo

• Subohm ya dick off!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 11:53:57 AM »

...i couldn't possibly comment on whether co-owner is 'shifty shafty', though i was quite bemused even if thoughtful as i recorded his suggestive advice and dispatch of loyal puppets to escalate matters of an otherwise insignificant matter, as had arrived from an altogether separate place.

Thanks for the update, although I have to confess that my head hurts from trying to fathom the delicately structured cautious hints of explanation and that last paragraph is particularly hard to unravel.

The comparison with "red forum" is spot on and it's not really hard to see why. Like many others my first vaping forum was TW, and when the putinesque moderation became too much the (at the time) new UKF was the natural refuge - I'm talking about Jackie's original site - the one with the hippy font logo. Even after it's sad demise, and its travesty revival, the "green forum" is still the next stepping stone from the horned halls of Stalag Wicked.

In my capacity as pimp #4 of UK Vapefest I'm obliged to visit the red forum and the green forum (and the one that smells of bananas and the one that smells of Werthers Originals), and, I have to say, you're well out of it!

Yes, Ged can be a tad cryptic at times :D

All I will say is, long live the "black forum"  ;)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 04:54:47 PM »

to clear up the part which might seem too cryptic ... basically, without my knowledge or seemingly yours either, we were expected to be conditioned in our capacity as UK based 'vapers', to feel abused by a fellow who we knew nothing of, operating from an area we do not even tread.

in simple terms, a guy on the internet was subjected to a barrage of criticism abuse and hostility for his failure to sympathise with a group of self proclaimed 'advocates' intent on attacking him ... initially, he simply blocked those bringing their unwarranted onslaught as was his prerogative. this though infuriated the 'angry mob' whom subsequently regrouped in the sanctum of their green shed, where new gopher style puppet militia could enrol and extend their masters attack.

after much provocation, the guy rightly reacted angrily to those attacking him and later as their objective had come to fruit, the keeper of 'the green shed' thought it perfect opportunity to suggest further ways to capitalise on the guys misfortune ...

personally as a vaper, i felt no compulsion to submit victim-hood to some bloke whom i'd never met nor even conversed with, in conjunction with some devious schedule being set out, though meanwhile, others felt it their jurisdiction, to suggest vapers per say were implicated, thus we should become falsely aggrieved as per that which was ultimate aim in having the bloke ousted from his position and hung out to dry.

fortunately the fellow although initially reprimanded for his reaction, was duly reinstated, even if to plenty of noise and objection by the instigators.

it often strikes me as detrimental when we are summoned to feign hurt in order to validate our conscience as vapers ... particularly while there's such irony and hypocrisy from those insisting on it.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:52:18 PM by itsmeitis »

Grove

• It's not a clone, it's a coincidental likeness
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 05:17:10 PM »

"on the internet"

The exact reason why this isn't even important lol

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 05:26:24 PM »

The exact reason why this isn't even important lol

generally i agree and precisely why i view it as slightly disturbing in that although they recruited to goad him on the internet, objective was subsequently escalated as intention became to disrupt his real life.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 07:00:21 PM by itsmeitis »

zarf

• Tin-foil milliner wonders what happened to avatar?
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 10:28:46 PM »

Yes, Ged can be a tad cryptic at times :D

only "at times" ? ? ?

Jaded

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ןǝxıd
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 03:01:18 PM »

At least you got a eulogy from Screwdriver Screwball Trog:

"tis a shame itsmeitis has been scratched.. he was "different" enough to be interesting..."

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 03:05:05 PM »

lol - thats actually pretty nice of him ... 8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up