Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: paragraph convosation sniping  (Read 1440 times)

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
paragraph convosation sniping
« on: July 14, 2013, 01:22:15 PM »

unless uve spelt out an entire novel of an explanation and told every spin off argument in exsistence to that story, awkward people will jump in the middle and say this n that, wen this n that doesnt need to be explained, or they will say this doesnt go with that cause that doesnt go with this. so ya can never explain the short version because the awkard person is always to willing to put ya down and take ya story appart. wen mosta time wen talking to some1 who isnt awkard. expect ya to no what ya talking about as they got brains

wen u have a normal convo with some1. in my experiance they would no what ya talking about. they will have the brains to understand what ya talking about and if they dont understand they will ask a question without bein an arse

so are awkward people born awkward or are they bein awkard so the convo doesnt get any further because if it goes any further they will be overwhelmed in things they dont no and dont wana look incoherant

my therory is to be awkard ya must be intelligent. because ure using ure brain to dismantle a convo beffore it gets into full swing of things. ure not born with intelligence. ure born with potential. so somewere down the line these people have been preped  :(

Grove

• It's not a clone, it's a coincidental likeness
Re: paragraph convosation sniping
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 01:26:26 PM »

TL,DR    :P :P :P :P

ukric

• Platinum Member
  • Chasing Da Clouds
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 01:31:34 PM »

I feel this story started off in the middle, there was no beginning in which to allow the reader to become accustomed to what precisely was to come.

Unfortunately I do not believe it will reach the best seller list and would advise the author to develop their story.

The middle and end were also sketchy.

Wayne

• Platinum Member
  • Bombaclart
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 01:32:37 PM »

RebelPants

• From Each According to Their Abilty
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 02:35:52 PM »

A conversation is a dialogue, not a monologue. That's why there are so few good conversations: due to scarcity, two intelligent talkers seldom meet.
Truman Capote
The reason why so few people are agreeable in conversation is that each is thinking more about what he intends to say than others are saying.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld
I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Logic and fact keep interfering with the easy flow of conversation.
Mason Cooley
The true spirit of conversation consists in building on another man's observation, not overturning it.
Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
I don't think men approach me for intellectual conversation.
Megan Fox

kondor101

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 03:58:23 PM »

Good post Andy and something for me to ponder about that is for certain.

I am awkward,  have always been that way.  But the most awkward thing about me is I hate the fact I am awkward and fighting a losing battle with myself. 

But once you have worked something out it is very difficult to un-work it out,  even if it would be nicer for everyone including myself. The nicer path would be less than correct and full of holes, lies and spin.

I struggle to pretend that something that it wrong is right.  And I struggle with knowing I am awkward.  In my head there is a constant contradiction.

Example of the awkwardness in my head...

Sometimes I wish I was stupid and only able to make one line meaningless posts,  trying to cover my lack of knowledge and my ignorance with jokes or pictures.  But I can not, so I am deemed to a life of sadness while I watch others having fun on threads they either can not, or choose not to comprehend.
VS
These people are people and have a right to be as ignorant as they wish to be,  apart from which they mean no harm and are just having fun and at least they read the threads.

Awkward in my head isn't it?  Argh!!!  the turmoil lol.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 04:00:21 PM by kondor101 »

igetcha

• Administrator
  • Diamond Member
  • www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
    • E-Cig-Reviews.com
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 04:07:28 PM »

unless uve spelt out an entire novel of an explanation and told every spin off argument in exsistence to that story, awkward people will jump in the middle and say this n that, wen this n that doesnt need to be explained, or they will say this doesnt go with that cause that doesnt go with this. so ya can never explain the short version because the awkard person is always to willing to put ya down and take ya story appart. wen mosta time wen talking to some1 who isnt awkard. expect ya to no what ya talking about as they got brains

wen u have a normal convo with some1. in my experiance they would no what ya talking about. they will have the brains to understand what ya talking about and if they dont understand they will ask a question without bein an arse

so are awkward people born awkward or are they bein awkard so the convo doesnt get any further because if it goes any further they will be overwhelmed in things they dont no and dont wana look incoherant

my therory is to be awkard ya must be intelligent. because ure using ure brain to dismantle a convo beffore it gets into full swing of things. ure not born with intelligence. ure born with potential. so somewere down the line these people have been preped  :(

You had me at potato :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up