Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: where might line begin.  (Read 1485 times)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
where might line begin.
« on: May 03, 2013, 11:32:37 AM »

a recent north east radio interview revealed some unusual facts when "Vapex LTD" founding director and father disclosed how he might encourage a child onto e-cigarettes.

i wonder is it ever credible to encourage sustenance unto habit, particularly while taking account of a purported de facto ban?

prior to the advent of e-cigarettes, many parents would attempt to educate and persuade children against sustained addiction. this clip raises concern in how things are moving on and the probable influence e-cigerettes might have upon future habits.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 11:50:01 AM by itsmeitis »

igetcha

• Administrator
  • Diamond Member
  • www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
    • E-Cig-Reviews.com
Re: where might line begin.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 12:02:27 PM »

i may be wrong for saying this, but im inclined to agree with both Dave (guy in the video) as well as yourself itsmeitis

yes, we should most certainly not be doing anything to encourage a child to take up vaping and whenever i get someone underage write to me asking for a recommendation i tell them to stop being so bloody stupid

however, i started smoking when i was 15 and that was despite a lifetime of my father telling me about the dangers of smoking and how they killed his mother with a very long, slow and drawn out death

my point being that at the age of 15 kids tend to think they are invincible and very few will actually listen to their wiser elders.......so if someone is under age and determined to smoke regardless of the dangers and regardless of education from their elders then if i "HAD" to choose i guess i too would rather they vaped an e-cig than smoked a tobacco cigarette

personally i dont think Dave was actively encouraging minors to start vaping. i think he was stating that if a yougster was determined to smoke then he too would rather they use an e-cig instead

and for the record i would like to state that this is my opinion only and all other opinions expressed in this thread are purely those of the individual and do not represent the views of E-Cig-Reviews.com or its associates
Pages: [1]   Go Up