Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ged in my own words.  (Read 3154 times)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Ged in my own words.
« on: April 15, 2013, 08:33:09 PM »

I make this post entirely from my own perspective and make clear that my writing as expressed is merely my own opinion, thus has no bearing on the wider forum.

First and foremost, my entrance to the meet held 14th April 2013 was not to affirm myself unto a position upon ECCA’s board.

My attendance was in fact called for by a seemingly wanton personal judgment aired to an audience within.

My qualms stem from frustration at ECCA’s vast failing toward consumers they allege to represent and beside their talent to stifle apt and constructive input.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Now I’ll move onto the more pressing issues which prompt my isolation.

1.)   ECCA have in over two full years served mainly only themselves the leadership and perhaps the wider vendor, and in particular those treading the perceived moral high ground under the ECITA protective.

2.)   The ridiculous meetings have given zero productive outcomes thus far and despite meaningful tasks presented there.

3.)   Many examples exist of wilful ignorance whereby ECCA sanction insult toward active participants by routinely dismissing genuine passionate support.

4.)   ECCA use their ample resources as already available to them, simply to reflect blogs as published by others parties, or otherwise extend political attack.

5.)   They sustain a huge but lame attack upon the pharmaceutical industry.

6.)   Similarly, they defy the cigarette industry’s capacity to attain custom.

7.)   They also charge the EU unto their personal opinion analogous to mass execution.

Meanwhile I see and read examples where consumers are sold potentially unsafe counterfeit batteries, and at a premium.

I also see a monopoly in emergence in which those able, press to ensure regulation will limit consumer choice unto the distinct ideal scenario dictated by self confident vendors.

I see isolation brought routinely into play and truly going without much notice.
Even where ECCA do deny knowledge, they have had important consumer matters presented to them which they do always subsequently brush aside.

……………………………………………………………………………………

My place as a none profiteering e-cig user hence CONSUMER is NOT represented by the continual misadventure which ECCA claim to represent ME by.

Personally I have no problem with a tobacco industry nor wider moves aimed to make smoking less appealing. I have also no quarrel with the pharmaceutical company who might even save lives.

I do though have concerns where unpredictable counterfeit batteries and unsuspecting e-cig users could require pharmaceuticals to alleviate pain.

I also worry when my options as a consumer are jeopardised by the preventable going ignored. As those appointed to defend this industry are allowing indeed encouraging malpractice within, I can see plenty of opportunity for EU, pharmaceutical, tobacco and whomever else the vendor’s voice and ECCA tell us to fear, easily able to find their alleged objective.

I do though understand there will be those who are unsympathetic to my own idea of what a consumer organisation should be, and there will be those whom believe political fight is rightful ECCA priority.

I can only ask of those, who became appointed the TW forum rep ?

How despite TW having a vast amount of consumers and indeed additional proven track record of fight within their management, might this alleged ECCA consumer association miss such very vital question of appointing anyone from there. Perhaps it was decided already that TW consumers were not of equal stock so purposely secluded from the audience as contrived by ECCA and its sponsors, whomever those might be?

………………………………………………………………………………………

So to summarise, yes I am disillusioned by the perpetual meandering and frustrated at the lost potential which ECCA could have otherwise long asserted, but I am more disappointed in their decision to prioritise resources toward segmentation while consumers become but justification for two stubbornly inattentive personalities driving a self important political supplement.

I have no plans currently to lend credence to ECCA by enrolment, and as I have concern as to their financiers and other probable influences, I could not support the cause which they represent. I am a consumer and have no desire to sell myself out. ECCA does not represent me in my true sense of my being a CONSUMER.

Mud slung at my own absence may at least evidence my concern at the shear contempt which ECCA leadership endorse.

CAM-VIP

• Two faced TW@T
    • Campaign for Vaping in Pubs
Re: Ged in my own words.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 10:41:07 PM »

That is a really long post Ged!

Does it mean?

ECCA is a bag of w@nk and I want nowt to do with it?

If so, I'm 100% behind you in your nomination!! :D

Fynger

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 03:49:14 PM »

I can't even spell ECCA.

Grove

• It's not a clone, it's a coincidental likeness
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 03:50:43 PM »

I thought it was a video game dolphin  :P

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 03:52:40 PM »

that's a fine new avatar you got yourself there Si ... very professionally drawn, even if i might say so myself :P

Grove

• It's not a clone, it's a coincidental likeness
Re: Re: Ged in my own words.
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 04:08:07 PM »

that's a fine new avatar you got yourself there Si ... very professionally drawn, even if i might say so myself :P

Yes,its was donated by a midget artist I know lol

Cerberus

• Platinum Member
  • Pro cloud chaser
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 04:08:35 PM »

Lol it looks like the troll face

Jimblob

• Platinum Member
Ged in my own words.
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 04:09:25 PM »

Doesn't look sod all like Murphy to me.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »

cheeky bleeder ... it a fine representation and almost photographic in the way the artist has caught both the light and tones.

Cerberus

• Platinum Member
  • Pro cloud chaser
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 04:13:44 PM »

cheeky bleeder ... it a fine representation and almost photographic in the way the artist has caught both the light and tones.

lol so true ged :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up