Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ECCA AGM 2013 Meeting  (Read 7447 times)

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
ECCA AGM 2013 Meeting
« on: April 10, 2013, 10:52:12 PM »

AGM 2013

We will be holding this years AGM online at 10pm, Venue here: http://www.anymeeting.com/SamMunro1 . On the 14th of April. We will be voting in our new committee for the coming year and discussing the steps we can take to ensure that 2013 is a positive year for Vaping.

All welcome :)

(You'll have to sign up to the ECCA site attend the meeting)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: ECCA AGM 2013 Meeting
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 10:57:05 PM »

cool ... good to see ECR was eventually invited too. ::)

kondor101

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 11:22:54 PM »

All I need to know before joining and supporting is this...

Has anyone now or would someone in the future with financial interests in Ecigs in anyway other than being a consumer be allowed to hold a place on the board?

If not then I would be very interested in supporting it. But if someone has and/or intends to have financial interests then i think there would be a risk of conflicting interests then I would like to know in advance as it wouldn't be of interest to me.

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 11:37:56 PM »

ALL are welcome...there's some big changes taking place  ;D

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 11:56:00 PM »

sure are them changes ... and anyone ukv has had great and influential access for the past several weeks ... ::)

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 12:00:00 AM »

I've only been told today ... I'm just the messenger.

samuelmunro

• ECigUsers
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 07:37:10 AM »

Yes it's true, UKV were first to know outside of the ECCA site "member" forum. It should have been broadcast out from there. Forgive me for not doing all the work of it myself, I shall now fall on my sword for the obvious disgrace I personally must be guilty of. Mute point I know but if a person can complain that a piece of news was share in one forum and not another, surely the correct thing to do is share it, not harp on about the news not being shared.

I rarely visit this forum, those that know history will understand why.

At the AGM the new committee will be voted in and you'll be pleased to know that being 2013 now I cannot stand for my position nor be voted for the same, some will be unhappy at this due to the fact that they will have to find another scape goat for their adolescent gripes.

If you think ECCA is necessary become a member and make the changes, if you think ECCA is a wait of time, become a member and make the proposal to dissolve the association.

To have an active and valid complaint  you have to be a registered member, if not nothing can be done.

ukric

• Platinum Member
  • Chasing Da Clouds
ECCA AGM 2013 Meeting
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 11:45:33 AM »

I shall accord your meltdown the proper response to meltdowns on the Internet.

Lol

igetcha

• Administrator
  • Diamond Member
  • www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
    • E-Cig-Reviews.com
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 11:48:19 AM »

i rarely visit this forum, those that know history will understand why

i guess im not much of a history buff then mate as i dont have a clue what you are referring to. from my view point i have tried to aid ECCA by adding your own dedicated ECCA section on the forum and providing you with free video chat facilities and private meeting rooms for you to conduct your business. and that is despite your complete lack of communication with myself and the disrespectful nature of posting on Facebook how you are looking for better facilities to conduct those online meetings

after reading more ECCA Facebook comments last week stating you had found a better solution for online meetings i had assumed that you no longer wanted to use the free and private video chat room i had provided for you so i then decided to remove that facility as it was no longer going to be used.......however, just last night and with an hours notice i was asked if once again i could provide facilities in order for ECCA to have a private meeting and i once again happily obliged

so my view point of your "history on this forum" differs greatly to yours...........ungrateful git :P

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 11:49:11 AM »

I rarely visit this forum, those that know history will understand why.

unfortunately, i cant understand why the ECCA big shot can seemingly visit easy here now proclaiming he couldn't attend previously ??

strange how a kick up the bum from vendor in denial, and you can be suddenly re-mobilised. ???

by becoming a member of your ECCA forum, as required even if only to view your hidden content, simply adds illusion of support for what has become so much a vendors dream, that one decided it should even become his own outfit ...

take this new adolescent gripe as said .... Sam and Roly ran ECCA, strait to vendor approval ... consumers got sold out.

jimbo497

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 11:25:38 PM »

honestly sounds like the same thing as two years ago .

jimbo497

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2013, 11:27:59 PM »

nothing goes into their heads  except their own agenda , no real representation . pure rubbish . vote to ban ecca from represening all "700 000" vapers ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up