Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Unnecessary Drama  (Read 14247 times)

love-to-vape

Re: Unnecessary Drama
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2013, 03:10:35 AM »

gingerism 

A form of discrimination that is considered racism by some. This form of racism is still acceptable by societies standards and is just as wrong as discrimination against Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Middle easterners. Unfortunatley not much is done to stop this. Red headed children are harrassed at school and even the work place is hostile for red heads.

ukric

• Platinum Member
  • Chasing Da Clouds
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2013, 03:16:18 AM »

I think Tim covered the subject well. It's comedy at it's best :)

love-to-vape

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2013, 03:18:25 AM »

Tuesday, 29 December 2009RACIST, RACIST, RACIST. TELL ME IT AIN'T
A schoolboy bullied for having ginger hair hanged himself the day after health professionals ruled he was not a suicide risk.

Published: 12:03PM BST 12 May 2009

Adam Bailey was found hanged at his home last October after a row Photo: MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
Adam Bailey, 15, was found dead at his home in Urmston following a row, an inquest in Stockport heard.

Girl, 13, hanged herself after being taunted over her ginger hair
By Daily Mail ReporterLast updated at 12:08 PM on 21st May 2008
Comments (2)
Add to My Stories

Inquest: Kelsey Winter was found hanging in her bedroom by her stepfather
A promising gymnast was found hanging in her bedroom after playground bullies subjected her to a flood of name calling, including "ginger", "freckle face" and "pig nose".
The inquest into the death of Kelsey Jade Winter, 13, heard she coloured her hair and wore heavy foundation to try and hide her natural ginger hair and freckles.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1020910/Girl-13-hanged-taunted-ginger-hair.html#ixzz0b1zVZ6KD
Posted by Madasa at 00:00   
Your Reaction:   

SO YOU NOW GOING TO TELL ME AM MAKING TOO MUCH OFF A FUSS?????
bollocks

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2013, 03:19:04 AM »

gingerism 

A form of discrimination that is considered racism by some. This form of racism is still acceptable by societies standards and is just as wrong as discrimination against Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Middle easterners. Unfortunatley not much is done to stop this. Red headed children are harrassed at school and even the work place is hostile for red heads.

slightly off with these attempts to tie yourself into victims groups, but it makes little difference. i am not particularly tall ... never considered that this meant i was to insist on being a victim though.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2013, 03:20:52 AM »

Tuesday, 29 December 2009RACIST, RACIST, RACIST. TELL ME IT AIN'T
A schoolboy bullied for having ginger hair hanged himself the day after health professionals ruled he was not a suicide risk.

Published: 12:03PM BST 12 May 2009

Adam Bailey was found hanged at his home last October after a row Photo: MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
Adam Bailey, 15, was found dead at his home in Urmston following a row, an inquest in Stockport heard.

Girl, 13, hanged herself after being taunted over her ginger hair
By Daily Mail ReporterLast updated at 12:08 PM on 21st May 2008
Comments (2)
Add to My Stories

Inquest: Kelsey Winter was found hanging in her bedroom by her stepfather
A promising gymnast was found hanging in her bedroom after playground bullies subjected her to a flood of name calling, including "ginger", "freckle face" and "pig nose".
The inquest into the death of Kelsey Jade Winter, 13, heard she coloured her hair and wore heavy foundation to try and hide her natural ginger hair and freckles.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1020910/Girl-13-hanged-taunted-ginger-hair.html#ixzz0b1zVZ6KD
Posted by Madasa at 00:00   
Your Reaction:   

SO YOU NOW GOING TO TELL ME AM MAKING TOO MUCH OFF A FUSS?????
bollocks

you are none of those people and not one of them died on account of Emtronea asking them one simple question.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 03:25:17 AM by itsmeitis »

ukric

• Platinum Member
  • Chasing Da Clouds
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2013, 03:21:14 AM »

I wonder how many gay kids have done the same. I'm sure I'd find many many more stats for that. And per my list above....

I still go in chat.

love-to-vape

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2013, 03:23:50 AM »

slightly off with these attempts to tie yourself into victims groups, but it makes little difference. i am not particularly tall ... never considered that this meant i was to insist on being a victim though.
[/quote]

You know very little I have been a victim in the past matter of fact am still on depression tablets due to being a victim from my school days
Hence why I posted my first reply on here

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2013, 03:28:41 AM »

You know very little I have been a victim in the past matter of fact am still on depression tablets due to being a victim from my school days

you seem overly keen to be more the victim than any other ... that is your prerogative and all i can say is fair enough ... i still cannot appreciate any of the unnecessary wild accusations and i cannot sympathize with the sentiment.

love-to-vape

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2013, 03:28:52 AM »

emtronea is being very quite thought he may off posted his comment on here
so if your reading this come and comment
or are you too FAT to sit up off your sofa and reply?

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2013, 03:30:03 AM »

Emtronea buggered off very soon after you did, but as you might appreciate, you are not very accurate when it comes to assumption.

stevemontuno

• Platinum Member
  • The Dude
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2013, 03:31:58 AM »

emtro's not fat,,,he's preggers,,,, :P

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2013, 03:32:24 AM »

furthermore, you never saw Emtronea anywhere even close to a sofa ... but he will indeed accept your attempt at malicious call, and fully accept he's a big 'ol fatarse.

chops

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2013, 03:41:27 AM »

you seem overly keen to be more the victim than any other ... that is your prerogative and all i can say is fair enough ... i still cannot appreciate any of the unnecessary wild accusations and i cannot sympathize with the sentiment.

I can. I love this guy and I know his life and background.

I have no reason to suspect other red haired people have suffered less, and plenty of reason to suspect some suffer more.  I've broken lads off red haired boys in the playground. I've seen the red haired lads become withdrawn and sullen, or argumentative and angry with the world. I have no reason to believe it gets any better in adult life when I see constant, persistent red haired jokes on TV and see the person I love smacked in the head by a stranger with words that say  their reasoning is the hair colour.

If you have red hair you're supposed to laugh and shrug. Which is probably the correct response for 80% of the comments, which face it, are simply made on the back of a society where red hair = joke/funny. But there are still 20% out there who do NOT use red hair as an idle, innocent jaunt, they use is as a reason to take out their hatred.

Unfortunately, for a few people, this is affective and it affects them through life, so that any comment big or small becomes the same big deal.

We know that in abusive relationships, if someone is called fat and ugly often enough, they eventually begin to believe it. If you spend enough of your life being called names, regardless of good intention or intended humour, eventually the people who means it hammer that person down so that all comments and actions are met with the same animosity and hurt.

Why can't you see that something that might have been meant as humour has enough poor merit to be taken in another light? :(

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2013, 03:43:39 AM »

Why can't you see that something that might have been meant as humour has enough poor merit to be taken in another light? :(

that's easy, it's because it was not ever a malicious comment and never did require the racist element subsequently invoked, in order to ascertain a point.

chops

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2013, 03:47:20 AM »

that's easy, it's because it was not ever a malicious comment and never did require the racist element subsequently invoked, in order to ascertain a point.

But... the undertones of all ginger jokes are those relating to genetics.

You've ignored the rest of what I said.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up