Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Incoming ban?  (Read 5278 times)

mduval

• Not worth trying? Your not worth it!
    • Uncut Radio
Incoming ban?
« on: April 26, 2010, 12:40:31 PM »

It can't be true?

I have read on a couple forms that there will be a ban on ejuice from the 21st of june?? Is this true?? If so better stock up!

mduval

• Uncut Radio
Re: Incoming ban?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 01:07:25 PM »

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Categories/Announcement

This will really suck if it get banned! It would show that the goverment really doesn't care about our help, just the 70% taxes on real cigs

But surely if people stopped smoking and really stop needing treatment they would need as much funding for the NHS, plus the sales being make so far cant even be a dent in the amount for cigs brough in the UK.

I really dont want to get involed with goverment but surely they should sort out the war in iraq first not the ban of a very helpful product with could and will save thousand of lives a year!!!!!

Tinytears

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 09:59:34 PM »

No-one really knows what's going to happen, it might be a ban, regulation, licensing anything really. You'll still be able to get juice from China as long as it can get through customs.

Diane

Moog

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 12:45:00 AM »

I think you will be able to buy from other eu countries also....until it gets banned by them... :)

igetcha

• Administrator
  • Diamond Member
  • www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
    • E-Cig-Reviews.com
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 12:47:31 AM »

a vid i made a while back regarding the ban:-

the vast majority of suppliers that i speak to are simply going to set their business up abroad as it wont be illegal to send e-cig supplies from another country into the UK, just illegal to sell them directly within the UK.

so hopefully the only negative effect it will have on us is that it might take an extra day or 2 to receive our goodies  :D

hopefully.............

mduval

• Uncut Radio
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 08:55:17 AM »

oh cool thats a good thing then, aslong as we can get the liquid thats the main idea, I am guess if that is the case then some price might change to or there might be no should thing as free deilevery :(

Moog

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 03:47:27 PM »

You can buy high qualitly unflavoured from Flavourart in Italy very very cheaply.....it takes a while to get to the uk but its worth it.... ;D

stevemontuno

• Platinum Member
  • The Dude
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 10:23:18 PM »

do you recon it will be easy/hard getting the liquid through customs ???,,,for say like if you order a kg or two,,or even a couple of hundred ml ? or would that be legal anyways to order from abroad  :)

igetcha

• Administrator
  • Diamond Member
  • www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
    • E-Cig-Reviews.com
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 10:28:58 PM »

hi mate,

it wont be illegal to import e-liquid, just illegal to actually sell it within the UK.........so i can only assume that the quantity of e-liquid imported would not be affected, though i may be very wrong! lol

SwanVesta

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 11:00:18 PM »

Scott
I had never seen that youtube vid so maybe it needs more publicity as we have an extra month?

Maybe you could sticky it and/or put a banner at the top of the page for a month??

stevemontuno

• Platinum Member
  • The Dude
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 11:17:14 PM »

iv been getting bad vibes about this UK ban,but i suppose where theres a will theres a way so whatever they do im sure the vapers and suppliers will find a loophole in there somewhere,its just a shame its looking like being an extra ball ache when it comes down to getting the liquid ,and from that less people will start taking up vaping as an alternative too or way of stopping smoking,,,but saying that,its looking pair shaped for the new york vapers and a lot of other states in the US too,,,well maybe as time goes by and the governments start looking more and more like cold blooded murderers they might lift these bans out of embarrassment,,i suppose that would be the best case scenario,,,well actually for the UK it would be best if they didnt ban it at all ,they must be taking into account that if half the smokers in the country reach well over the retirement age when they should be dead and buried they are gonna be losing some serious cash on paying out the pensions,,oh well im rambling now ,someone please give me a slap ,, lol :)

mduval

• Uncut Radio
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 11:18:54 PM »

I chat on a lot of different forums plus have a blogs and a online radio and we talk about e-cigs quite a bit... if you make a banner for it ill link it plus if you want to make a banner for the website or forums ill be more that happy to put it on there

Moog

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 11:20:03 PM »

*moog gives Steve a slap*

stevemontuno

• Platinum Member
  • The Dude
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 11:22:43 PM »

thanks moog,,,lol,,,thats woke me up a bit :o :)

dereck72

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 10:58:07 AM »

This does worry me greatly as what happens on your side definitely effect us over here :(  I guess everybody is doing what they can and hopefully things will turn out for the best! 

I am a native NYer and I would hope that my home state (I still don't see myself as a "floridian")  doesn't let this bill pass.  A few other states have tried and failed and we have some great people in NY on hand to fight this, so I remain optimistic :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up