Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VH-Rebuild (bulli copy)  (Read 1140 times)

valleys vaper

• bulli A2 TM - ego twist and passthrough batteries
VH-Rebuild (bulli copy)
« on: January 22, 2013, 11:42:13 PM »

i had one of these for xmas off my mam,  :) http://vapourhut.com/atomisers-cartomisers/Rebuildables/VH-Rebuild 

thanks mam!

1st impression of this rebuilable was very good, a very nice finish to the product, all feels nice and tight, nice and shiny, i may be wrong but judging by its weight, feel and finish i would say its made of stainless steel, all the threads are clean and smooth,  the ego style tank provided is a lovely tight fit, all good so far eh! :)

on the down side... the coil that it came fitted with i found to be a bit poor, very lil throat hit/flavour when compared to my A2 TM bulli but i was warned that the pre fitted coil was a bit pants.. also the way this thing comes is with its wick poking through the spike into the tank, was quite prone to dry hits... also i discovered that the genuine joye ego tanks do NOT fit well in this unit, too tight, and wont click all the way into the tank housing, but the 2 that it came with are fine

so i changed its coil, i must say i really like the this for the way you connect the coil, in some ways its easier than the real bulli, but you do need a really small screwdriver, in the spike i used a small amount of SS mesh as recommended for the real bulli, had some problems getting this right down to my own learning curve (ive not had my real bulli for that long really).

well 2 or 3 wicks and spike attempts down the line i have finally got it right (bout time too, lol) and i have to say that its really good.

so if any1 fancies trying a rebuildle bulli style atty i have to say i think that, (with a lil work) this atty is a good buy for considerably less than a real bulli.
that said i do think that the real bulli is a better unit overall

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
Re: VH-Rebuild (bulli copy)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 04:35:08 PM »

i got this ages ago and before losing the screws i couldnt get it working, then i got the bulli and it worked first time every time  :o

valleys vaper

• bulli A2 TM - ego twist and passthrough batteries
Re: VH-Rebuild (bulli copy)
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 12:00:01 AM »

have to agree the bulli seemed to work well from the off, the VH version has taken a fair few tries, but i have succeeded now at last,  i have to admit that it has frustrated me on times, have to see how i do on the next recoil, fingers crossed.

the real bulli is still my favourite tbh
Pages: [1]   Go Up