Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: housing benefit  (Read 18823 times)

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
housing benefit
« on: January 16, 2013, 02:04:16 PM »

http://www.chevinha.co.uk/5-whats-new/0-whats-new/178-what-you-need-to-know-about-changes-to-housing-benefit.html

What happens if you have a ‘spare' bedroom?

If you have one ‘spare' bedroom your housing benefit will be cut by 14% of the rent you pay every week. If you have two or more spare bedrooms, you will lose 25%.

If your benefit is cut you will have to pay your landlord the difference between your housing benefit and your rent.

Mr and Mrs Smith live in a two-bedroom flat costing £70 per week in rent. At the moment housing benefit covers the full cost of their rent. Under the new rules they will have one spare bedroom. Their housing benefit will be reduced by 14% of their rent (14% of £70 = £9.80). Their housing benefit will be reduced by £9.80 to £60.20 per week. They will have to pay £9.80 per week towards their rent.

Mr and Mrs Bell live with their two teenage boys, aged 13 and 15, in a three bedroom house. Their rent is £100 per week and they receive £10 per week in housing benefit. Under the new rules their children will be expected to share a bedroom and so they will be treated as having one spare.  Their housing benefit will be reduced by 14% of £100 (£14), and so they will lose all their housing benefit.

this affects workers as well. as if u ava job and ya lose ya job and u rent a 3 bedroom house with 2 kids u will be up the flu for housing benefit  :o

1 question how do they lose all ther housing benefit??

before the changes

mr and mrs polictian, they mortgage a mansion, they rent out there mansion at full housing benefit cap per person, thousands of pounds a week. ripping off the tax payer and live a life of luxery legaly

which is the reason why housing benefit was changed  ???

a tip for ppl

mr and mrs crazy have 2 kids, n live in  a 3 bedroom house. they both lost ther jobs due to council cuts, they now get housing benefit to pay £100 a week rent. but because of the spare room, will now have to pay £14 out of ther dole money to which is spent on buss travel to go look for new jobs  ???

however mr and mrs crazy no ther landlord very well and ask him to put up the rent %14, the landlord agree,s, the landlord gets his £100 and the goverment gets the finger  :D

mr and mrs crazy could ask ther landlord to put there rent up to £500, minus the £100 minus the %14 and share the profits between them selfs, but mr and mrs crazy arnt polictians ther crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy :))

leewink

Re: housing benefit
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 04:32:02 PM »

People living in oversized properties and being paid my money to be there (as such) ?   thats another angle, move down then, and let people who need the size for there families have it.

Job done, Lee

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 04:34:36 PM »

People living in oversized properties and being paid my money to be there (as such) ?   thats another angle, move down then, and let people who need the size for there families have it.

Job done, Lee

you and your tax avoidance schemes aye Lee ... ::)

leewink

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 04:36:33 PM »

never :)   but hey, I mean, why should someone be paid to live in an oversized property for there needs ?  Its about time they saw it all if you ask me.

leewink

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 04:37:58 PM »

when I cant even get a poxy flat as a single man, thats the joke of it all.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 04:40:36 PM »

never :)   but hey, I mean, why should someone be paid to live in an oversized property for there needs ?  Its about time they saw it all if you ask me.

and why should one ebenezer be picked up by ambulance and gifted with hospital treatment when he goes all out to avoid every contribution possible and cant even look where he's going ??

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 04:41:05 PM »

when I cant even get a poxy flat as a single man, thats the joke of it all.

shack up with your boyfriend ... ;) ... lol

leewink

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 04:41:38 PM »

That would be true if the driver was on the bike :)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 04:43:14 PM »

That would be true if the driver was on the bike :)

still, im not having a go at the incident, but more the unbalanced morals that leads misers to moan ... ;)

leewink

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 04:47:40 PM »

not really, just saying live in ya means, in a place that fits them too, i havent got any probs with "social" living for any reason, just be placed in a suitable property.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 04:50:00 PM »

not really, just saying live in ya means, in a place that fits them too, i havent got any probs with "social" living for any reason, just be placed in a suitable property.

then READ what was written ... and perhaps even consider how you roll prior to judging those who might contribute more to society than mr mean might shout about ...

leewink

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 04:51:43 PM »

whats got your goat !  LOL

leewink

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 04:52:46 PM »

either way, you pay the extra for spare rooms or move down, whats wrong with that ?

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 04:55:07 PM »

either way, you pay the extra for spare rooms or move down, whats wrong with that ?

then exactly as i said, move in with your boyfriend ?? whats wrong with that ?

leewink

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2013, 04:58:42 PM »

nothing if i was remotely interested in having one LOL
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up