Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the killer 705 atomizer GOOD REVIEW NEEDED by Scott please  (Read 4390 times)

anavidfan

the killer 705 atomizer GOOD REVIEW NEEDED by Scott please
« on: January 11, 2013, 05:29:31 AM »

Hello, I just ordered a pair of the Killer RA by the same people over at House Of Mods, maker of the e-Baron Drippers. I love Scotts review of the Dripper, would love to see a good one with details on how to put the Killer 705 together from scratch, not just the pre-made wick/wire. The tutorials are all in Greek and pretty much self explanatory, but I would love to see if it needs resistance and non-resistance and of course I love watching Scotts opinions and little tricks and tips and of course Scotts great opinions on the Killer 705. In case you have no Idea what Im rambling on about, its a cool little atomizer that can be used alone for dripping, but its small and slim and can be used in most cartomizer tanks and in the GG UFS. It has juice control and not sure, but I think it has air control. It can be used in XL tanks with a long straight drip tip. Im excited to finally use my expensive collection of cartomizer tanks. I have been spoiled by my Odysseus atomizer and has ruined my cartomizer experience.

Saurian

• \m/
Re: the killer 705 atomizer GOOD REVIEW NEEDED by Scott please
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 02:01:37 AM »

+1 for the 705.

anavidfan

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 10:09:52 PM »

Do you have one , Saurian? Theres not too much talk on the KILLER, it would be nice to have a detailed review in english. They are supposed to ship tomorrow, and now comes the hard part, the WAIT from the UK, which is better than coming from Greece.

anavidfan

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 09:09:26 AM »

I still havent received mine, but they did ship almost a week ago.

poppy

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 11:17:53 AM »

Shipping notifications were sent out yesterday from House of Mods. They were late due to:

We are really sorry for the delay in sending out these mods, we have experienced a number of problems, however, we do hope that all orders will be shipped by Wednesday of this week.
unquote

Boadacia

• Darwin online
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 02:36:54 PM »

Had the Killer 705 for a week now and was happy to at last have a use for my Phiniac Spider Tank once again. The vape is lovely, and it will even fit in a cheapy cheapo 3.5ml chrome ended tank I had lying about, as below. Love to see a Scott review on this, as I've decided when my five spare ceramics have expired, I will rebuild without non-resistance wire.   :o

Saurian

• \m/
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 09:54:55 AM »

Do you have one , Saurian? Theres not too much talk on the KILLER, it would be nice to have a detailed review in english. They are supposed to ship tomorrow, and now comes the hard part, the WAIT from the UK, which is better than coming from Greece.

Yeah I got 1. Still need to setup and use it. Looking forward to a review!

bathala77

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 08:11:49 PM »

Had the Killer 705 for a week now and was happy to at last have a use for my Phiniac Spider Tank once again. The vape is lovely, and it will even fit in a cheapy cheapo 3.5ml chrome ended tank I had lying about, as below. Love to see a Scott review on this, as I've decided when my five spare ceramics have expired, I will rebuild without non-resistance wire.   :o

How did you get on without the non-resistance wire?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 08:15:07 PM by bathala77 »

zestoi

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 02:37:07 AM »

i was going to get a killer at some point but saw the "diver" mentioned on ukv and they're available now so grabbed on: http://www.atmistique.gr/el/craven-series?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=480&category_id=75

really nice and simple construction and only 36eur

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
  • More mods than I need, less than I 'need'
    • Funkybunch's redbubble page
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 05:54:27 AM »

I ordered one also, will be sitting in my Arry tank 'til I can get a Billet box :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up