Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good place to start?  (Read 3693 times)

yak

Good place to start?
« on: January 08, 2013, 11:29:07 PM »

Hi all, it's been quite a while since I've last been on here, which is probably because I've been a bit boring when it comes to vaping.
Just been using the itaste with various cartos and clearos (not at all influenced by gf telling me I'd end up spending more on vaping than I used to on smoking  :-[)

But tomorrow my Provari mini will hopefully be waiting at work with the lovely receptionists, so I think it's time to start having a look at repairables.
 Since it will be my first go, I don't want to splash out too big, love the look of the Foggatti and might keep an eye on that in the future but would you think the Aga-T would be a good place to start for a first look at genesis style attys?

Good to be back!

Frankie

• Platinum Member
Re: Good place to start?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 11:54:28 PM »

I got an aga-t and it's a good bit of kit for the price, so I'd say it was a great place to start. ;)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 12:24:26 AM »

I got an aga-t and it's a good bit of kit for the price, so I'd say it was a great place to start. ;)

+1 ... its a real good and perfect entry into genesis atomisers and almost misleadingly well priced ... may need to be prepared to tinker slightly but well worth any necessary effort ... 8)

yak

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 01:32:29 PM »

+1 ... its a real good and perfect entry into genesis atomisers and almost misleadingly well priced ... may need to be prepared to tinker slightly but well worth any necessary effort ... 8)

I do quite like tinkering, when in the right mood it can be quite therapeutic , when in the wrong mood... frustrating?

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 02:38:00 PM »

yes ... re-buildables and especially genesis atomisers can be frustrating at times ... close attention to tutorial videos should limit any frustration though.

phidelta42

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 12:42:03 AM »

yak

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 02:09:14 AM »

Got the AGA-T now, just tried setting it up with the wick that it came with but got a massive hot spot that i can't get rid of. Will be order some mesh and wire soon though.

Had a look at the V2 and looks like it got inspired by the foggatti a bit.

bob2709

• 3 Years in february since i switched
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 04:43:49 AM »

How about The Maga? Just came in to cloud9. Full stainless steel rba, comes with clear and stainless tanks. Worth a look for £22.

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/MAGA

Todds done a review here

ukric

• Platinum Member
  • Chasing Da Clouds
Good place to start?
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 08:39:03 AM »

I think Ged posted a link to the same thing but cheaper from elsewhere...

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 12:48:19 PM »

How about The Maga? Just came in to cloud9. Full stainless steel rba, comes with clear and stainless tanks. Worth a look for £22.
yes those already came out and often better priced too ... here's a link to one better value version of the MAGA as also known, and featured in the Todd presentation ...

http://www.vapingthings.com/GENESIS_STYLE_REBUILDABLE_ATOMIZER/p1311952_7918834.aspx

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 08:28:08 PM »

I think Ged posted a link to the same thing but cheaper from elsewhere...
yes bud ... i had noticed the video describes these as something of a C9 exclusive, however in all honesty they are actually a commonly available cheap bit of kit ... they can in fact be bought elsewhere for little as about a fiver.
as seen here for example ... http://www.vaporbreak.com/en/home/174-cheapest-did-rebuildable-atomizer.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up