Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the Zen hybrid that looks like 2 tubes next to each other?  (Read 2253 times)

a1laserboy

• frikkin lasers!

Well, as the title suggests, I saw a video of a rather nice looking Zen (I think) hybrid that had its button on the top of the battery tube part, and the Genny on the other. I think it was all black, the guy was saying that replacement parts were being sent out...........

Got my mind on a small hybrid, so want to get through all the options before plumping for one finally.

Thanks Guys :)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: What is the Zen hybrid that looks like 2 tubes next to each other?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 06:14:13 PM »

assuming you mean the sidewinder:

a1laserboy

• frikkin lasers!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 06:27:28 PM »

Zenesis Sidewinder - yeah, thats the kiddy. Thanks Ged :)

Just found a vid and it don't look all that good to me......... Gotta have a glass tank I think and American screw threads give me the hump.

When - oh - when will someone post up a review on the Juggernaut. Haven't seen any hybrid I fancy more than one of these.  :'(

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 06:39:19 PM »

by the way those two featured in the picture are "the gripper", retails for around £14.99 or less, and the other being the original NGP 4.0 hybrid which i think may now be discontinued but was previously sold in the region of £39.99 or thereabouts ...

the Sidewinder, has elements of the two mentioned, i.e. it follows the same design set by the NGP but with cleaner lines as of the gripper ... the zen aspect is likely to mean a substantial retail cost ... whether or not its worthy of that cost might be difficult to ascertain but the zenfidels are likely to rally behind it with their own brand of hype.

a1laserboy

• frikkin lasers!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 06:57:24 PM »

The zenesis was the one I was thinking about. Looking at the stripped down unit it don't look very good to me.

The gripper isn't really what I'm after as I'm really looking for a real hybrid, and the other one looks........ nasty.

Cheers mate :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up