Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to genesize!  (Read 5618 times)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: Looking to genesize!
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2012, 12:14:11 PM »

i didn't mean anything derogatory

absolutely bud nor taken as so ... my comment wasn't aimed toward you ... my comment is meant directly toward all those choosing to become snobs in order to forget the origin of all we have now ...

i do also understand why people would object to direct copies of hard worked upon design and craftsmanship too, but aside from batteries and the one atomiser copied by a European, i have yet to see any evidence it really exists.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 12:17:23 PM by itsmeitis »

zestoi

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2012, 12:31:02 PM »

I like the look of the second one....It looks a bit like a bee hive... ;D

yup! it does quite a bit really :) that site has a few cheap genesis style atties... wish maybe i hadn't ordered the one from vapingthings yesterday now. i may also grab a "rex mini" that looks quite neat, postage all in only comes to 8quid. http://www.vapor-freak.de/Rex-Mini

absolutely bud nor taken as so ... my comment wasn't aimed toward you ... my comment is meant directly toward all those choosing to become snobs in order to forget the origin of all we have now ...

cool, cheers ;) i remember reading (and just had to recheck now lol) that it had been invented in china in 2000 and by 2004 they had put a product to market. i was blown away when i read that originally... given all i had read about previously was some ciggie-like products a year or two ago.

i do also understand why people would object to direct copies of hard worked upon design and craftsmanship too, but aside from batteries and the one atomiser copied by a European, i have yet to see any evidence it really exists.

i guess with atomizers, unless someone literally creates a mold from an existing one, there's only so many different techniques/methods to vapourise the liquid and hold it in a tank/reservoir. they all seem like different interpretations of that to me, with a bit of originality sprinkled here and there. though the generis style was quite a game changer i guess and cisco's spec must have taken some real research and work. it does seem odd to me though how two devices that seem to use the same kind of methods can produce such a totally different vaping experience (going by reviews etc on youtube)

andym

• ZMZX on VW with Vivi Nova!
    • ROMFT Seafarers Forum
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 08:03:06 PM »

i'm looking to try a genesis style too, so just ordered a cheapo one from vapingthings but then.... saw this mentioned on ukvapers. going for about 10usd a pop, all (?) food grade stainless steel and going to be stocked by a uk supplier soon for less than 20quid. seems too good to be true. seems the chinese copycats are starting to copy using decent materials.

I have 3 of these babies on Order,shouldnt be too long till i get them,£35 all in for all 3!That was via the AAEc site on a group buy.

Tigger,i think it was just getting the thing "bedded in",its far better now,but i have noticed some stress cracks around the top of the tank,i think its caused by the top metal part expanding due to the heat created by the wire,it does get quite hot when vaping.Its not leaking and i have a spare so im not too bothered.

zestoi

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2012, 08:26:55 PM »

I have 3 of these babies on Order,shouldnt be too long till i get them,£35 all in for all 3!That was via the AAEc site on a group buy.

damn! that's not bqd  :D i haven't even posted on any other vaping forums yet - so i suspect i wouldn't be able to get in on any coop type deals anyway.  just googled AAEc... i'll have to sign up there maybe. interesting colour layout tho  :P

andym

• ROMFT Seafarers Forum
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2012, 08:32:46 PM »

I think the COOP buyin has now closed,but i am sure there will be another,obviously if i dont get on with them they will be for grabs.

zestoi

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2012, 10:29:32 PM »

how do the coop's work? everyone pays one person who then places the order and sends them out in the uk to each member of the coop? if so i hope they get a bunch of free atties for the hassle etc  :P i hadn't heard of coop buying before looking at vaping forums.

andym

• ROMFT Seafarers Forum
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2012, 03:51:04 PM »

how do the coop's work? everyone pays one person who then places the order and sends them out in the uk to each member of the coop? if so i hope they get a bunch of free atties for the hassle etc  :P i hadn't heard of coop buying before looking at vaping forums.

They open up a thread for "registering interest",then they approach the vendor and haggle for the best price.Then once the price was fixed they set the buying thread up,after a set time they tally it all up,add the P&P,VAT etc and come out with a unit price,thats then ordered,and you pay the person ordering them.They are doing one for Mesh and wire and spares as well.So you get the benfit of discounts for bulk buys.

zestoi

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2012, 03:57:24 PM »

They open up a thread for "registering interest",then they approach the vendor and haggle for the best price.Then once the price was fixed they set the buying thread up,after a set time they tally it all up,add the P&P,VAT etc and come out with a unit price,thats then ordered,and you pay the person ordering them.They are doing one for Mesh and wire and spares as well.So you get the benfit of discounts for bulk buys.

cheers - quite an interesting idea. i'll have to keep a look out on that site u mentioned before. i've read i'd need to post a certain number of posts and then get approved or something if i wanted to even see the sales/coop section on the ECF and while i have signed up there i haven't posted at all. in fact i haven't posted on any other vaping forums at all so far...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up