Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: atomiser design  (Read 6653 times)

SUSHIBOY

atomiser design
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 10:10:15 PM »

The lesson I have learned is not to bite when you call me stupid because well god forbid I have only been vaping 6 months and as the noob i must apologise for not knowing my station

I have gained from this thread a good starting block with dirk whom I will be talking to. So GED there's no need to post again as ill ignore it unless you call my dead mother a necophyliac zombie whore.  :p

Oh yes don't put Andy down in 1 post then big him up in your next its very hypocritical

And yes for the most part I am taking the piss in this post

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: atomiser design
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 10:18:40 PM »

The lesson I have learned is not to bite when you call me stupid because well god forbid I have only been vaping 6 months and as the noob i must apologise for not knowing my station

I have gained from this thread a good starting block with dirk whom I will be talking to. So GED there's no need to post again as ill ignore it unless you call my dead mother a necophyliac zombie whore.  :p

Oh yes don't put Andy down in 1 post then big him up in your next its very hypocritical

And yes for the most part I am taking the piss in this post

look mate ... calm the siilyness already ...

my explaining to you that you seek help, including from Andrew, is by no means a put down of Andrew ... the fact you do not appreciate his useful advice is evidence enough that his wisdom is way beyond your comprehension.

of course you may later retract all your stuff ... again ... and therefore i need not be as abrupt with you as i may like, but rest assured you have plenty to learn and perhaps less "major league" than you might credit yourself for.

SUSHIBOY

atomiser design
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 10:29:58 PM »

Shhhh now you have caused me to fight back and I won't retract anything not like normal it's not like I have take a joke the wrong way I genuinely feel potto used and belittled by a peer for no real reason other than you can you just seem to like to make me feel small  if this is not the case just shut up

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 10:31:32 PM »

Shhhh now you have caused me to fight back and I won't retract anything not like normal it's not like I have take a joke the wrong way I genuinely feel potto used and belittled by a peer for no real reason other than you can you just seem to like to make me feel small  if this is not the case just shut up

So GED there's no need to post again as ill ignore it unless you call my dead mother a necophyliac zombie whore.  :p

;)

SUSHIBOY

atomiser design
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2012, 10:37:59 PM »

:))

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 10:45:57 PM »

igronance will only make u stupid sushiboy. maybe thats why ure so stupid  :P

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
atomiser design
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2012, 10:48:27 PM »

Boys boys boys.

I look fwd to seeing what you've come up with sushiboy. I wish you the best if luck seeing it through.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2012, 10:59:13 PM »

I look fwd to seeing what you've come up with sushiboy. I wish you the best if luck seeing it through.
me too Capt, i do hope my doubts might finally be wrong, and now Dirk has seemingly offered assistance, this venture might actually reach fruition. :-\

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
atomiser design
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2012, 11:05:36 PM »

I know back when I was on the modding kick with the old attys that many of the ideas I had have now come to fruition - I wish I had been more aggressive and I might of taken advantage of the market and bank rolled. It takes drive to see things through - and $ :'(  The genesis was a true game changer as was vv mods. Maybe sushi has then next BIG thing. If so and they become hard to attain I expect him to hook us up :P

DirkDampf

Re: Re: atomiser design
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2012, 11:07:30 PM »

me too Capt, i do hope my doubts might finally be wrong, and now Dirk has seemingly offered assistance, this venture might actually reach fruition. :-

Sorry Sushi this wasnt an offer for assistance. Dont get me wrong. I just wanted to give you an idea of wat it would cost.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2012, 11:09:08 PM »

I know back when I was on the modding kick with the old attys that many of the ideas I had have now come to fruition - I wish I had been more aggressive and I might of taken advantage of the market and bank rolled. It takes drive to see things through - and $ :'(  The genesis was a true game changer as was vv mods. Maybe sushi has then next BIG thing. If so and they become hard to attain I expect him to hook us up :P
i hear ya bud ... ;) ... lol

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: Re: atomiser design
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2012, 11:11:27 PM »

Sorry Sushi this wasnt an offer for assistance. Dont get me wrong. I just wanted to give you an idea of wat it would cost.
sorry Dirk, wasn't aiming to group you in with Si, mine was more reference to your allowing him to see the benefit of approaching a metal works ... 8)

DirkDampf

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2012, 11:22:47 PM »

When Cetin and Raidy developped their atomizers they had the machinery. And their inventions wouldn't be what they are without the help of the forums.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2012, 11:31:08 PM »

When Cetin and Raidy developped their atomizers they had the machinery. And their inventions wouldn't be what they are without the help of the forums.
absolutely bud ... i suspect they already had a wealth of experience too, with less a desire to create simple illusion and more the intention to invent and create.
honest and constructive criticism might too even be why their wealth of input is now today of use to many of us including of course the OP.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 11:32:47 PM by itsmeitis »

SUSHIBOY

atomiser design
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2012, 12:24:42 AM »

Doomed to fail before I start
finance is my big problem no it's not something new but it is a very different take on a tried and tested method also at the end of the day if someone wants to have one ill have the satisfaction of knowing its mine I really hope I can get it to happen could always get it made in china but saying I ignored Andy isn't true I have started making a mock ip
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up