Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: VH Genesis Vs Mini DID  (Read 6845 times)

SC_Sammy

• Provari P3, Shockwave, 2 Rollers, GP Paps V4
Re: VH Genesis Vs Mini DID
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 02:09:23 AM »

Nice Vid. Sushi! So the clone is probably using chrome plated brass when you drilled it out. I think Capt. had mentioned a concern about the corrosion of brass in e-liquid and vaping it (copper something). Could this be of concern?

Ril2002

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2012, 05:52:47 PM »

Si just done ur mod m8, going like a goodun , only thing differant i done was drill new hole in top cap cause mine was out a mile and the vaper is massive and throat hit strong too. (might have to drop my nic because of this)
Cheers again m8
Rik

SUSHIBOY

VH Genesis Vs Mini DID
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2012, 06:32:20 PM »

Any time it really makes a difference doesn't it

Ril2002

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2012, 07:51:14 PM »

yea big big differance, if anybody gonna drii a new air gap i would suggest 1-1.5mm as i made mine 2mm and the draw was too light but redone it at 1.5 and its perfect
Rik  :D

Ril2002

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2012, 07:52:16 PM »

oops i ment air hole  :o

SUSHIBOY

VH Genesis Vs Mini DID
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2012, 08:04:33 PM »

How are you pluging the old one

Ril2002

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2012, 08:13:02 PM »

just used tape on the inside and then a drop of superglue on the outside and when hard pull tape of from inside. you can see where ive drilled it but imo its not to bad looking . if u really want to i suppose u could buy a new cap if there avaibile but for a cheap rebuildable its not too bad looking

SUSHIBOY

VH Genesis Vs Mini DID
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2012, 08:23:30 PM »

I must have been lucky because my o ring still sealed good on yo though

Ril2002

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2012, 08:29:37 PM »

aye, mine was real bad so had no option but to redrill air hole but boy! that mod of yours to enlarge the wick hole made some differance. I can vape 80/20 vg/pg with no dry hits at all Simon.
Rik  ;D :D

MrCloister

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2012, 11:36:27 AM »

Hey Guys,

I also bought me one of these but have not been having much success with it and I wonder if you can help me.  The airhole for me is too small, I cant get a good draw from it but I will drill it out bigger - thats not a problem.  The placement of the hole is half a turn out but thats OK as well as the o-ring holds the cap OK.

I have an issue with the centrepost not connectingwith the battery because it's too far in - again I can correct this by putting something behind it - dont know what yet but I'll find something.  The thing I have a problem with is that I lost one of the nuts from the centrepost.  I know I don't really NEED it - it will work but I would just like to get another one or something similar does anyone know where I could get such a thing and what size they are?

I haven't yet drilled a bigger hole for the wick, I want to see if I get the same problems as you guys first.  This is my second Genny, my first is a Smoktech VIVI tank which I had to modify, but that is running really nice at the moment.

SUSHIBOY

VH Genesis Vs Mini DID
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 02:11:08 PM »

Because of the silicone insulators it is possible to do the nut up holding the centre post to far into the connector stopping it touching the battery I found leaving the bottom nut loose and allowing the pressure from the battery to hold the centre pin in place

After the cobra I am really getting into a much tighter draw and this is nice my air hole need a 3/4 turn back to line it up but the oring sorts out the workings of the atty 

But I do recommend drilling out that wick hole

SUSHIBOY

VH Genesis Vs Mini DID
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 02:12:02 PM »

aye, mine was real bad so had no option but to redrill air hole but boy! that mod of yours to enlarge the wick hole made some differance. I can vape 80/20 vg/pg with no dry hits at all Simon.
Rik  ;D :D
glad to hear it

Simon

RicAlex

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2012, 11:05:58 AM »

Nice video sushiboy. Bought my first genny from hapourhut but after 9 attempts ive decided im the thickest person on the planet cos i just cant get it. Hotspots galore. At the risk of being lazy, anyone got a real BIG idiots guide to getting this thing to work?

Rossi18

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 05:53:08 PM »

Anyone know if you can get replacement silicon insulators as mine is split and causing shorts and ive bloody lost the top inner one....doh!!!!!

Cerberus

• Platinum Member
  • Pro cloud chaser
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 06:35:16 PM »

post a pic buddy. Then it will give a better idea of the size of it.  I might have an idea if i can see it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up