Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSN home page E-cig News Report  (Read 7326 times)

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
MSN home page E-cig News Report
« on: December 13, 2010, 02:05:21 PM »

This morning when I jumped on line, I noticed an E-Cig News report on my home page titled "Are E-Cigarettes Better For Your Health? And Why are E-Cig Companies Giving Them Away?".
                                         "removed link" 
I expected to click on the link and be bombarded with scare tactics about how bad vaping could really be for me, but to my surprise - it was a very positive article.  ;D  It touched on health, savings, usage in smoking restricted areas..ect... but what I found most interesting was the United Health Organization  claim that there has been a 300% increase in people successfully getting off analogs due to e cigs  8)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 05:05:16 PM by Capt12B »

WHISPER

Re: MSN home page E-cig News Report
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 04:33:04 PM »

Need to log in to see that link.....Don't think im registered so can't view the article.

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 05:07:47 PM »

I'm sorry, it was a good article and the link worked for me when I 1st posted the thread but now it is asking me to log in as well  >:(  I dont see it on my home page anymore, but if I find it again I will cut and past it here.  I did removed the original link.

WHISPER

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 07:26:08 PM »

I'm sorry, it was a good article and the link worked for me when I 1st posted the thread but now it is asking me to log in as well  >:(  I dont see it on my home page anymore, but if I find it again I will cut and past it here.  I did removed the original link.

At least from your first post, it sounds like good news.  ;)

WHISPER

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 02:17:07 AM »

Is this the article you were referring to Capt?

http://ecigscity.com/review/

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 02:23:47 AM »

Bingo , that's the one ;D

WHISPER

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 02:36:27 AM »

Bingo , that's the one ;D

Always nice to see good publicity  ;)

smokee

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 06:21:04 PM »

Shame that it's an advertisement rather than a real article  ;D

Yahoo has been inundated by these recently. People are being paid to 'buzz up' the e-cig advertisement articles and leave positive comments (they are obvious a mile off) However, many people have been stung according to the comments, often the trial mentioned in these 'articles' charges something like $109 after the first month or something. I don't think they're doing the e-cig industry any favours.

edit: this is todays yahoo e-cig 'story'

http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:4c2d1ac7822fc5d7181ff6b3dfe101d6:e3c502985da794aa928f53d70e6a571c/The-Electronic-Cigarette-The-Future-Of-Smoking-The-Safe-Smoking-Alternative

At first I complained to Yahoo, now I think Yahoo are a part of it.

Check out some of the comments

"The technology involved is great.very developed.."

"I am trying to find as many flavors they provide and i am gona to try this Electronic Cigarette .let me check how it is."

"It really simulates the smoking experience well."

"This is an awesome review want to say really hats of man. Really electric cigarette is the silent killer of Tobacco cigarette. Come let us turn the world to tobacco free world thanks the nice review"

As I say, unfortunately these cowboys are giving the e-cig community a bad name, here is someone who was stung

"I now use the E cigarette. They do not feel like the real thing. It is hevery and does not have the full taste. And you can not try them for free. You pay for shipping and if you do not let them know in 30 days you will be chaged the full price of $111.00."

Sorry for ranting about this, it just seems to be a similar thing with the msn article linked, a pretend positive article on e-cigs linking to a 'free trial' which if they are anything like the ones on yahoo buzz have been ripping people off and giving the legitimate sellers a bad rep.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 06:31:58 PM by smokee »
Pages: [1]   Go Up