Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DID I notice it or DID everyone already know this about Genisis style atomizers  (Read 2003 times)

SUSHIBOY

so i was using my did today and have made some observations because it was vaping like a sack of pooh with next to no vapor and really irritating my throat so i unscrewed the top cap and it was working fine blowing it tones of vapor so i screwed the cap on and it was working great
this got me thinking i like to think alot so here are some thing i noticed

vaping really makes fag smokers cough like crazy i have found out that this is because vapor droplets are bigger than smoke and irritate the throat far more than smoke

when you fire up a Genesis and watch it closely in the sun the vapor has huge droplets in it and is you breath them straight off with no top cap it gives loads of flavor and massive throat hit but the cloud size of the vapor is tiny but if you blow on the wick the amount of vapor is huge using a fan i breathed this vapor stream in and it was less irritating but not as rich in flavor

right i left it at that and letter in the day the DID was being crap when i went to check on the wick i noticed the cap was loose i got thinking again because when the cap is on tight the air inlet lines up with the wick so on an inhale the airflow is right over the wick and like having the fan on big clouds of vapor etc so i gradually unscrewed the cap trying it bit by bit and the further the hole got from the wick the stronger the flavor got along with the throat hit but the amount of vapor went down similar to inhaling direct off the wick

so what would be useful would be a way of moving the inlet hole away from the wick and it only needs to be up to a 1/8th of a rotation and the DID would have a totally controllable flavor and throat hit with out having to restrict airflow and making the draw harder

just some thoughts and observations and if this is common knowledge pardon me for being dim

simon

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae

vaping like a sack of pooh :o ... sounds like a job for an o-ring to me ;)

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs

I am not sure about all that but I do find if the vape is harsh on my DID I just fire it up but blow in instead draw on it and keep it fired up till a huge plumb of vape comes out the air hole, then I find the next vape is spot on ;D

SUSHIBOY

i tryed an o ring and the hole to wick alignment is out and its pooh imo but i hate troat hit i just need to screw it down tight and its fine

i didnt get your joke sorry

justin case

• FISH!
  • Diamond Member
  • Strong In Body. Strong In Mind. And A Scum Lord.

i tryed an o ring and the hole to wick alignment is out and its pooh imo but i hate troat hit i just need to screw it down tight and its fine

you need that hole there for the furnace effect......wind a new coil, make it more turns, it will give greater surface area for the juice to evaporate from and the flavour will increase.

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook

you need that hole there for the furnace effect......wind a new coil, make it more turns, it will give greater surface area for the juice to evaporate from and the flavour will increase.

bit like cartoon cheese with the holes in the cheese, who'd of thought cartoon cheese could be so educational  :D

pearldriver

I am not sure about all that but I do find if the vape is harsh on my DID I just fire it up but blow in instead draw on it and keep it fired up till a huge plumb of vape comes out the air hole, then I find the next vape is spot on ;D

I never thought to Blow through instead of inhale but I just tried it and the vapor production indeed increased.. Thanks

ChuckBell

I never tried pooh, does dekang make it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up