Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: LF's Phoenix Atty Videos.  (Read 7242 times)

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
  • More mods than I need, less than I 'need'
    • Funkybunch's redbubble page
Re: LF's Phoenix Atty Videos.
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2012, 12:58:10 AM »

I must admit I am tempted but I am trying to save for Vapefest and I've already put myself on the list for the cobra atty so will have to be strong. :D

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2012, 01:51:55 AM »

i done the same ... though i had kind of budgeted for the new siam thing already, so hopefully the cobra was it and they aint about to spring something else new on the day. :)

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2012, 02:26:29 AM »

I did hear something about a VV device being unvailed at Vapefest? I have no doubt that there will be plenty to tempt me to splash more cash :D

RicAlex

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2012, 08:11:08 AM »

I must admit I am tempted but I am trying to save for Vapefest and I've already put myself on the list for the cobra atty so will have to be strong. :D

lol, if I get on with building the vivi tank and the pheonix I might invest in a good rebuildable tank, its just deciding which one and actually being able to get it without going on a 6 month waiting list.

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2012, 08:30:01 AM »

lol, if I get on with building the vivi tank and the pheonix I might invest in a good rebuildable tank, its just deciding which one and actually being able to get it without going on a 6 month waiting list.

Safercigs and Alba vapours will be stocking a Genesis rebuildable tank (oxidised mesh wick rather than fibreglass) made by Siam mods. I donot know what the supply will be like (initial run of 250 3ml and 250 5ml I think) or the DID is another option to consider is another Genesis tank atty available from a greek site without a significant waiting time. Scott did a review of the DID which is well worth a watch

RicAlex

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2012, 08:51:44 AM »

Safercigs and Alba vapours will be stocking a Genesis rebuildable tank (oxidised mesh wick rather than fibreglass) made by Siam mods. I donot know what the supply will be like (initial run of 250 3ml and 250 5ml I think) or the DID is another option to consider is another Genesis tank atty available from a greek site without a significant waiting time. Scott did a review of the DID which is well worth a watch

cheers. haven't seen anything on these mesh wicks but it sounds complicated. I saw a clockworks rta for sale but afaik, they use the mesh so I stayed clear. I will check the DID out a bit more but still getting the pheonix from lf to have a faff around with. Thanks for the info.

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2012, 10:25:16 AM »

The Phoenix looks like a great atty to start with, I started my rebuildable atty use with a Bulli, if this one had been around I would deffo have bought one. A word of warning....rebuildables are very easy to get addicted to ;D

RicAlex

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2012, 01:15:04 PM »

The Phoenix looks like a great atty to start with, I started my rebuildable atty use with a Bulli, if this one had been around I would deffo have bought one. A word of warning....rebuildables are very easy to get addicted to ;D

hehehe, well the vivi nova is a start with the diy part, ordered a pheonix and will wait to see if I can get to vapefest before spending anymore dosh. I'm wondering if I should have bought the clockwork rta now???? addicted? nah not me lol

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2012, 07:15:43 PM »

Actually I think I like the term 'enthusiastic collector'  or ' rebuildable enthusiast'  rather than 'rebuildable addict' it sounds a lot less.....................addicted ;D

Derek

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2012, 09:06:56 PM »

True.....but it only sounds that way  :P
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up