Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: LF's Phoenix Atty Videos.  (Read 7055 times)

Boadacia

• Darwin online
LF's Phoenix Atty Videos.
« on: July 21, 2012, 12:43:17 PM »

I just watched all four of these and couldn't help thinking how much more of a favour they could have done themselves by letting Scott do a decent one of it, with a good camera. It was a mess and as organised as the last bus timetable that was in the film - 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.'  ???

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: LF's Phoenix Atty Videos.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 12:47:08 PM »

for a good quality video presentation on a rebuildable, check out Scotts new Penelope vid ...

Boadacia

• Darwin online
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 12:49:02 PM »

for a good rebuildable quility video presentation, check out Scotts new Penelope vid ...

Been and already seen. I've not missed one of his in the last 8 months.  ;)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 12:53:14 PM »

are you struggling with the Phoenix ... we may be able to help ... could you post some pics and describe what problems there are ...

Boadacia

• Darwin online
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 01:01:37 PM »

are you struggling with the Phoenix ... we may be able to help ... could you post some pics and describe what problems there are ...

No, I'm struggling to understand why they would make a video that might do their sales more harm than good? And why they didn't use Scott's services and make a decent job of it?

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 01:04:10 PM »

the following videos may help ... although for the PATRIOT UFS & bulli-A2T, the principles are very much similar.

Boadacia

• Darwin online
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 01:07:33 PM »

the following videos may help ... although for the PATRIOT UFS & bulli-A2T, the principles are very much similar.

Yes, you should send them that at LF, to remind them what good video demonstrations can be. :)

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 01:09:40 PM »

No, I'm struggling to understand why they would make a video that might do their sales more harm than good? And why they didn't use Scott's services and make a decent job of it?
i see ... well that might be due to the video being from the product owner/manufacturer ... their skills may not be equivilant to the professional presentations that Scott produces.
perhaps improved videos will  follow eventually ... similar too the penelope videos first recorded by imeo.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 01:13:03 PM »

Yes, you should send them that at LF, to remind them what good video demonstrations can be. :)
i believe Abe & Liberty-Flights are aware of Scotts work already ... 8)

http://e-cig-reviews.com/forum/index.php/board,35.0.html

Boadacia

• Darwin online
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 01:17:27 PM »

i see ... well that might be due to the video being from the product owner/manufacturer ... their skills may not be equivilant to the professional presentations that Scott produces.
perhaps improved videos will  follow eventually ... similar too the penelope videos first recorded by imeo.

I think this was done by one of the LF owners, but it was painful to watch, because of no organisation, and fumbling about, and very poor camera focusing, etc.

I'm just making the point that I imagine the launch of a new product is important, and I would have thought they would have wanted the advantages of a professional presentation, as it could be the difference 'twixt a mad rush for people to buy it, - and obscurity.

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 01:21:40 PM »

the above link will direct you to their, liberty-flights, own section of the forum ... perhaps if you put your concerns to them, they may improve on the current video. :-\

funkybunch

• Diamond Member
  • More mods than I need, less than I 'need'
    • Funkybunch's redbubble page
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2012, 01:22:15 PM »

I think the videos are done by the guy that made the phoenix, rather than Abe. The only thing I was impressed with about the video was that reel of Kanthal wire and the guy saying it was enough to last a life time.........................several life times I would think :D

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2012, 01:23:07 PM »

can never have too much kanthal ... :))

Boadacia

• Darwin online
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2012, 01:28:39 PM »

the above link will direct you to their, liberty-flights, own section of the forum ... perhaps if you put your concerns to them, they may improve on the current video. :-\

I think I'll take a rain check on that, thanks. It's hard enough already keeping up with the dozen or so forums, without joining another. I think Scott might let them know with a famous phrase (I'm about to invent here) - Of "Shoulda Come to igetcha69!   :P

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2012, 01:31:31 PM »

I think I'll take a rain check on that, thanks. It's hard enough already keeping up with the dozen or so forums, without joining another.
their section of the forum requires no renewed signup ... ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up