Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my first mod  (Read 3494 times)

squid

• Platinum Member
  • anything thats cheap
my first mod
« on: January 06, 2011, 07:32:50 PM »

hi

thought i would try to make my first mod,so i decided to make a siringe clear ce2 mod,after watchting  a chick on youtube shan burkholder do this mod, it seem easy to do so i had a go,

so than riped the guts out of ce2 than got 2mm siringe cut the end of and placed the atty inside and glued it in and than i used origmal silcone stops and mouth piece from ce2

been using it all day to day ,filled it three times have no leakage at all even if i stand it upside down,it produces crazy vaper nice thick plumes,i also cut the wicks to help with wicking ,i have hit on 20 times in row and not had one dry hit at all

main reason i wanted to make this mod is so that i could see the juice and no when to refill rather than waiting for dry hits to come when cart is empty

great mod recomend people to try if you have got the parts lieying about ,some pics underneath

http://cid-69135e30d4f0117f.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/2011-01-06%2018-54-02.511.jpg#resId/69135E30D4F0117F!157

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
Re: my first mod
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 07:42:17 PM »

Looks great. I do love the idea of the clear carto but I did this mod as well and for some reason the center + contact loosened up and made contact with the - side wall and shorted out my SD. The device became scalding and has me scarred to try this mod again. 

squid

• Platinum Member
  • anything thats cheap
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 07:52:44 PM »

capt should try again cos mine is working really well at moment fingers crossed,they have just realised the cleaomizers as they call them in us but  no one is stocking them here in uk so thought i would give this a try extacly the same no diffrence apart for having siringe increments on the side,im that impressed just order some xl ce2 and more siringes

this one holds about 0.9 ml ,i know lot people have had bad things to say bout ce2 but i cant fault them and there lasting me ages havntt had one go yet ,my method is i wash them under hot water or me steam cleaner blow them out than do adry burn untill wick turn back to orignal white ,and touch wood there still working great,

made 3 normal ce2 clears if anyone wants to try one ?

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 08:03:10 PM »

Mine was working fine at 1st and I loved the look ;D

I am a fan of the CE2 still and have felt they have very good performance.  I think my fav carto for draw, vapour, and flavor still are the seldom mentioned titan cartos that TW sells. I am now anxiously awaiting a standard 510 tank carto. Till then the CE2 will still be seeing some use ;)

Bluemagnum

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 08:51:00 PM »

Hiya Capt, how long do these CE2's last, I bought a pack off Lisa last week to try. I quite like them, easy enough to fill and good taste and vapour from them. One's gone a bit weak with juice in it but still performs good if I just drip with it!

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 09:00:24 PM »

Hey Blue Maginum,  I notice a drop in performance after 5 or 6 fills and by 10 I start picking up a bad taste,  and soon after that I move on. I can say that at 5 v they are harsh and have a much shorter life. I still use the laid in mod which makes filling super easy and am using a CE2 atm on my SD and loving it ( 3rd fill)

Bluemagnum

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 09:32:49 PM »

Can you link to the laid in mod, I can't find it please Capt. I'm using mine at 5v mako batteries, not harsh at all here!

Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 09:56:55 PM »

There are CE2s with higher resistance made for 5v (3.0 ohms ;) )  I will try to post the link to the cart mod here from my phone....

« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:11:40 PM by Capt12B »

Bluemagnum

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 10:45:09 PM »

Thanks for that Capt. I've been doing it filling the silicone end cap off a 808 and sinking the carto in it twice to fill then blow the excess out but putting the ring back round the coil. Going to try that now. Mine are 3 ohms, that's probably why mine ore ok at 5 v.  Cheers mate!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up