Device Chat > Regular Electronic Cigarettes

NR4081

(1/3) > >>

mduval:
Hi guys

I have just got my first E-cig, the NR4081 with the PCC case, Just wondering from memory is the first few times use the device (Maybe no the Super) is it quiet harsh and take time to get use to? or is it just me :)

Cheers

Plus I just ordered some Silk Bend just need to Vap this stock carts

igetcha:
hi mate,

ive got friends who are extremely heavy smokers and quite often when i can convince them to take a drag on my e-cig they will start coughing their guts up as they find it so harsh! lol
i think this varies from person to person really but im confident that with a bit of use you will get used to it and it wont be a problem  :D

the harshness can also be affected by the nicotine content of the e-liquid. the higher the nicotine content, the stronger / harsher the throat hit. try using one of the lower strength carts and see if that helps.

cheers,

scott

SwanVesta:
Hi and welcome to the world of vaping :)

Which strength/flavour carts do you have?

mduval:
At them moment I have the standard ones that come with it, I think they are 1.8mg but I have just order some 1.8mg Silk Bend as everyone seem to say it is by far one of the best.

But the standard carts taste like disco smoke to me lol

Tinytears:
I think some of the standard carts can be a little bit harsh. You should keep them once you get your liquid, once  you've been vaping a while a good harsh cart might be welcome.

Diane

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version