Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Super" Juice Feeder  (Read 12438 times)

sadtranz

• Those of little faith are of little hatred.
Re: "Super" Juice Feeder
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 09:48:51 PM »

What is it  must be a joke why would anyone want that monstrosity stuck the side of an e cig :o
Ce2 carts hold a ml and don't cost an arm and a leg just as well because you only get 2 good ones out of a pack, but when you find one thier nice :-*

i agree sadtranz it doesnt float my boat either,,,, :)

Hi Steve
Think juice feeders will soon be dead if royal smokers Ce2 carts can get quality  under control they are as good as any l/r atty and  most smokers
use 2 to 3 ml a day so will only have to refill 2 or 3 times a day + only a quarter of the 901/510  atty price ;)

Tyke

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2010, 05:23:11 AM »

What is it  must be a joke why would anyone want that monstrosity stuck the side of an e cig :o
Ce2 carts hold a ml and don't cost an arm and a leg just as well because you only get 2 good ones out of a pack, but when you find one thier nice :-*

i agree sadtranz it doesnt float my boat either,,,, :)

Hi Steve
Think juice feeders will soon be dead if royal smokers Ce2 carts can get quality  under control they are as good as any l/r atty and  most smokers
use 2 to 3 ml a day so will only have to refill 2 or 3 times a day + only a quarter of the 901/510  atty price ;)

Well, yes and no, they won't be dominating while you still have to fanny about with syringes or carto condoms. If they were made so that you pop the top off and can drip a ml or so in the top, plonk the top back on and off you go they would be though.

So far I've found them a pain to fill so I tend to stick with cartidges and M301's or 510's.

sadtranz

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2010, 11:03:37 AM »

Hi Tyke

No problem all you do is remove fill ring throw away and drip as normal, to stop leakage use large plug from standard cart + the small one that comes with Ce2 works ok for me :)

laid_in

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2010, 10:28:41 PM »

Just wondered whether anyone has had the opportunity to try one of these juice feeders out yet and if they have - is it any good?

I also wonder what it would look like on a GG
  • S.

Wayne

• Platinum Member
  • Bombaclart
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2010, 07:01:17 PM »

Lisa's had hers a bit now. She needs to enlighten us  :-*

sadtranz

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2010, 07:28:09 PM »

Up date cancel what i said on above post re ce2 carts their crap to inconsistent work out dearer than l/r atty's lucky if you get one decent in a pack, bought 20 so give them a fair go so gutted thought they would be the answer for me, the quest continues  :(

SC_Sammy

• Provari P3, Shockwave, 2 Rollers, GP Paps V4
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 02:15:47 PM »

I just got the "Vapemate". This is my first juice-feeder and I am really happy. It works as advertised. I have not tried putting a tube in the bottle, no need to. While driving, I just tilt the unit up as I vape and it loads itself. I had planned to get the eGo Tank, but was put off by the $20 atties.
I will not use this in public, but for driving and at home its great.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 02:08:38 PM by SC_Sammy »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up