Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Innokin iTaste Version 2 Battery  (Read 5444 times)

Vapour-Room Mark

• Vapour Room - Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid
Innokin iTaste Version 2 Battery
« on: May 30, 2012, 09:50:42 AM »

Hi guys, just a quick update on the iTaste for those that are interested (and my first post!)...

The release of the Innokin iTaste Variable Voltage had a bit of a false start with the change to the battery programming, but we now have the new Version 2 (V2) battery in stock and ready to go. For those of you that are not already aware, the V2 battery allows you to use the full voltage range available on the unit (3.3 - 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments), for any connected atomiser or cartomiser (V1 batteries restricted the voltage to within recommended ranges).

For more information, whizz over to the iTaste section on our website and remember to bring your **** code with you, just in case you need some retail therapy :)

http://www.vapour-room.com/itaste

Cheers, Paul

igetcha

• Administrator
  • Diamond Member
  • www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
    • E-Cig-Reviews.com
Re: Innokin iTaste Version 2 Battery
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 10:59:45 AM »

hi paul,

welcome to the forum mate :)

i probably should point out though that you have posted using Marks account :P lol

my iTaste review should be uploaded this evening by the way, will send you the link once completed

cheers

scott

acer

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 10:51:04 AM »

Hi Paul,

I have only had my iTaste for not even a week now and the battery is dead, I beleive it is a faulty battery/charger am very dissapointed as it was going so well and want to get back up and running again asap could you please help, I have emailed you?

Cheers

acer
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:55:54 AM by acer »

acer

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 12:18:12 PM »

Hi Paul,

I have only had my iTaste for not even a week now and the battery is dead, I beleive it is a faulty battery/charger am very dissapointed as it was going so well and want to get back up and running again asap could you please help, I have emailed you?

Cheers

acer

Just spoken to Paul what a nice chap and is going to sort this for me...phew  8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up