Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 13012 times)

Derek

Re: Hello!
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 07:08:27 PM »

Yes I agree. I used Boges for ages, and would always recommended them, but the Innokin is definitely better, and for me, last longer.  ;D

Oh thats good to know. Never really got on very well with boges and to this day still prefer the older RN4081 carts once refilled and run at lower voltages. The Biansi Imist though is better still but its making me chain vape  :P

Are you using the Innokin's in a tank Fi ?

David

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 08:00:01 PM »

Thanks Mark, that's good to hear  ;D

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 08:16:21 PM »

No Derek I'm not using them in a tank.....But if I could be bothered to take the paper off I might  ;D

cooky777

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 07:58:54 PM »

Hi Guys, Whats the does the Dual Coil Cart do differently than the standard one?

Thanks,

Ash

Derek

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2012, 08:10:46 PM »

Experience varies quite widely as to the differences but in theory as you have twice the number of active coils you should be getting more consistant vapour production for longer.

Having said that the type of device you use, the voltage you vape at, the juice balance (PG/VG ratio) and whether you use Low or Standard Resistance are all additional variables.

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2012, 08:13:14 PM »

You bear me to it Derek.....  :D

Stronger TH mostly, and more vapour. But you can get that from any good quality Low Resistant carto ....I havent found a stronger flavour from them......  I find the Innokin cartos the best I have tried.

Oh, also, the dual coils are longer and can be used in certain tanks, like the Dig Daddy. Whereby boges, innokins cant be used as they are too short....But theres plenty of other tanks out there for boges etc.

Thats just me, some people love them and wont use anything else....   ;D

cooky777

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2012, 08:47:07 PM »

Nice one Guys! thanks for your help - i brought the Innokin AIO and think its great although struggling with it at mo as am still using the same 3 carts i got with the pack 2 weeks ago  :'(

Now just trying to figure out which ones to buy....gonna go for the Innokins tho i reckon! BUT - i got my gear from the vapour room and was going to reorder carts from here, but they dont seem to have a great deal of Liquids to choose from- anywhere you know i can get em from with decent liquids?

Oh - also @fiona ** amateur alert** i thought for a tank you didnt need a cart - i thought the tank replaced it?

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 09:02:00 PM »

And example of tanks that take a carto...........The carto has to have a small hole punched into it...Ecigwizard also do a carto hole punch.....http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/31-puff-tank. But you have to use stainless steel cartos for these.

Then there are tanks that have an attomiser and coil that is already in them. But have to be replaced after so long......  http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/69-vivi-nova

And another example of tanks .............  An attomizer that has a tank cartridge....    http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/29-ego-tank

Hope this make it a little easier...........Sorry if I've made it worse  :-[

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2012, 09:11:03 PM »

E-Cig-Reviews.com - Forum » ECR Approved Suppliers » Vapour-Room » Hello!  :o

might be a good time to look into stocking various carto tanks Mark ;D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 09:28:51 PM by itsmeitis »

cooky777

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012, 09:47:50 PM »

http://www.vapour-room.com/510_cartomizers/innokin_tidy_12_2.3_ohm_510_clearomizer_5_pack.htm

haha just found this In the vapour room and I guess this is what is referred to here -might be a good time to look into stocking various carto tanks Mark

Im assuming these last longer than standard carts? how long - ish?

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2012, 10:01:22 PM »

no those aren't carto tank ... those are clearomizers.

ribnspicy

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2012, 12:45:08 PM »

Nice one Guys! thanks for your help - i brought the Innokin AIO and think its great although struggling with it at mo as am still using the same 3 carts i got with the pack 2 weeks ago  :'(

Now just trying to figure out which ones to buy....gonna go for the Innokins tho i reckon! BUT - i got my gear from the vapour room and was going to reorder carts from here, but they dont seem to have a great deal of Liquids to choose from- anywhere you know i can get em from with decent liquids?

Oh - also @fiona ** amateur alert** i thought for a tank you didnt need a cart - i thought the tank replaced it?

At the risk of getting too big for my boots (I'm very new to vaping) I brought the inokkin AIO and couldn't get on with it. Got me a Ego Twist and its awesome. As for Cartomisers I'm using these and  they're ace. Seem to last a long while too>>>>    http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/vision-ego-rainbow-2.5-2.9-standard-resistance~303

robi893

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2012, 04:23:04 AM »

i too got the AIO and find the carts not so good. Even when new and full up they seem to feel like breathing in sharp heat from the element and flavour seems non existant. Though having said that, I have nothing to compare  them to as they are my first ever kit, so maybe thats just what vaping is like and can feel and taste the metal heating element standard? I am going to try the Innokin Tidy 10 2.3 ohm - 510 Clearomizer which vapour-room recommended and said they really bring the innokin to life with great flavour and vape and they are clear so you can see exactly how much juice u have left in them. THey need a syringe to fill them - has anyone ordered them yet from vapour room? did the come with a needle syringe?

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2012, 12:51:16 PM »

First off the cartos need to be completely moist before vaping.....I love them. I use the standard res ones.

The Innokin clearos are fine as long as you fill them up slowly!! And leaving a least 4-5 ml of air space...And yes with a blunt syringe needle  is needed. I get my needles from Liberty flights.

What happens with the Innoking clearos is, when pushing the bung back in it pushes air into the tank and can cause liquid to be pushed out of the battery connector end. I made the filling hole a tad bigger to help with the air pressure....

robi893

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2012, 07:37:45 PM »

Vapour-room.co.uk ROCK. Always helpful and honest to me. Great service, great products and great prices. Got my first kit from you guys
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up