Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: CE6 Clearomizers  (Read 18180 times)

JohnS

Re: CE6 Clearomizers
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 10:04:25 AM »

fk that then  :P have u tyd the vh tank its pritty decent  :)

No. Can you give me a link? :)

BTW i did try ego-c and ego-t and did not like them. If it mutes the flavour like those then i don't want to try it :P
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:06:36 AM by JohnS »

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 07:51:29 PM »

this is good for muting flavours vision cleromizers led except with mentholyptus and some menthols http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1076_1125&products_id=7798  u can get them from liberty flights but they dont no which version they have and healthcabin edit ther version 2 out, also these dont haave led  :( http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=165

the vhtank http://vapourhut.com/atomisers-cartomisers/vh-tanker

u be looking to 3.2volts or lower or dry hits and burns are likely as these are clereo,s

u could get 1 of these excellent vape and flavour, but leaks like a bucket if u dont vape it empty in 1 session  ???

JohnS

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 10:46:08 PM »

Cool thanks :)

I ordered the one from LF, i don't really mind about the led :P

I'll let you know what i think when i try it.

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 04:56:52 AM »

forgot the link for the bottom statement http://vapourhut.com/atomisers-cartomisers/VH-C8 u can get them from liberty to whch comes with a shield http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=171 except u seem to buy um all seperatly in bits  :-\

but the led is my altime best for menthols and white coloured eliquids, stardust all time best for vermillion river and darker eliquids, c8 is tops for a chainish vape, vh tanker good for none chain vapers. all depends wat u like  :P i like to av a mix bag 

JohnS

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 03:34:28 PM »

I will not try the C8 for now. It looks too much like the ego-w clearomizer and i had bad experience with that... I will try out the other one from LF, who knows it may be the one for me :P I also ordered 1 CE3 from here:

http://ego2.pl/en/kartomizery/32-510-cs3.html

I want a clearomizer that's good with any kind of liquid. I guess i'm asking for too much but it would be great if i ever find the perfect clearo.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:37:17 PM by JohnS »

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 06:50:33 PM »

c8 will give ya bad experiances in buckete it floods like a drunk with a bldder problem  :P is that a new clearo? cs3 1.8ml to, i dont think ya can get a perfect clereo. i thats why i have a few diffrent things  :)

JohnS

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 09:54:18 PM »

Even though it may be a quest in vain, i am feeling adventurous so i'll keep looking for the perfect clearo!  8) 

JohnS

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 10:54:44 AM »

I received the VISION CLEAROMIZER - 3.5ML from LF today. I'm quite impressed with it, thanks for the suggestion emtro. :)

I filled it up and vaped straight away and it gives excellent vapour, flavour and throat hit at 3.2 volts on my ego twist. I filled it up with Pina Colada, it's quite thick must be pg/vg mix and the flavour is really good. Very nice sweet fruity cocktail taste.

The only "negative" is that i have to tilt it before taking a puff, the wicks are at the top like the stardust.

Nevertheless if it lasts me longer than the other clearos i will be happy.

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2012, 08:11:47 AM »

The only "negative" is that i have to tilt it before taking a puff, the wicks are at the top like the stardust. thats weird the wicks are from the top to the bottom on mine  :o long ones, even the version1 had long wicks u are on about the 3.5ml cartomizor arnt ya as ther picture has long wick  :o

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2012, 08:13:42 AM »

it is a top coil but it shouldnt matter, as the wick soaks the eliquid up, but yad never be complete without led  :P

JohnS

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2012, 09:03:58 AM »

The wicks are long but they are thin and don't transfer the liquid up very fast, that's why i have to tilt it.

As for the led, i could always paint it with some shiny spray paint so that it glows all day long ;D

emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2012, 01:22:54 PM »

are u vaping tarmac to have to tilt it  :P also wen it dies i doesnt die str8 away, first it will drop off drastically in taste and ita be like acidy but the vapour will still be ther, and if u can bear it, the suction will start going horrible, my advice wen it drops throw it away  :D should last around a month, the light normal works longer but some short out like 1 in 10  :( and dont forget to try a new stardust wen u think the flavour gone a bit wacky, as they last longer than watever makes the flavour work, like lightbulbs except light bulbs dont keep working  ???

I Shall Not Recant

• Klaatu barada nikto
Re: Re: CE6 Clearomizers
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2012, 01:53:40 PM »

JohnS

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2012, 07:12:06 PM »

I'm not vaping tarmac! lol

Even if i don't tilt it it still works, but if i tilt it before taking a drag i get better throat hit and vapour. Plus i see bubles when i tilt it and i love bubbles :P

Thanks for the advise emtro you are a great vapehead! :)

JohnS

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2012, 10:57:41 PM »

http://ego2.pl/en/kartomizery/32-510-cs3.html

Just want to share my opinion about the CS3 clearo. It is a normal CE3. I filled it up upside down with a syringe and it worked fine. There were no dry hits at all, the flavour was good, vapour production good but the vapour was too cool. It's a bottom coil so i should had expected that. After i vaped for a while with it i decided to try and fill it with a normal bottle with a syringe cap and i ruined it, all the liquid leaked from the bottom immediately. I kinda ruined it on purpose though because i did not like it much :P

I also tried this one http://ego2.pl/en/kartomizery/157-510-cx4.html and... it totally sucked. You get a good hit from the first puff and on the second you get a dry hit. I let it wick for a while and tried again but the same. I bought four of these and all four were awful.

Anyway i'll stick with the stardust and vision clearomizers, far superior than anything else that i have tried so far.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up