Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FULL LIST OF SUPPLIER DISCOUNT CODES - CLICK

20% Discount Code Added For WWW.JACVAPOUR.COM - ECR69

15% Discount Code Added For WWW.T-JUICE.COM - ECR69

10% Discount Code Added For WWW.MIRAGECIGARETTES.CO.UK - MC69

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1st Time Mixing  (Read 2694 times)

Ril2002

1st Time Mixing
« on: March 03, 2012, 01:09:57 PM »

Well Folks took the plunge and done my first mix with tw cinnamon, 36mg PG base cut to 18 using boots vg, vodka,
Wow it rocks, going to try orther flavours tw gold virgin, tw salem and see if I like them. One thing which is a big differance for me is the vg as I was getting up in the morning with a very dry throat, hardly able to swallow like a masssave hang over. Happen to be crusin the forum the orther week and noticed some people cant get on with pg, so guess thats me then. Next step when PG nic base runs out is to go full vg. Any pointers on good flavours guys and gals as I only have those 3 flavours listed above and want to try some more .
Wish I had tried mixing months ago, think iam addicted now !!!  :D
Rik

itsmeitis

• Diamond Member
  • lapsus linguae
Re: 1st Time Mixing
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 01:15:35 PM »

good to hear you are enjoying the mixing. 8)

if you find the pg/vg mix works without negative effect, then you might be best to continue with a variation of the two. half n half mixes generally give a good viscocity which is of benefit toward the wider use of various cartos/atty.

Ril2002

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 01:21:41 PM »

Yea, know what you mean, too early yet to see if I can stay on the pg, will give it a couple of days and see how the mornings are as Ive only made that mix and I like it. I do expect to try some and not like them but I only mix 1ml at a time per Scotts video so there's no wastage really
Rik

Stewrat

• Platinum Member
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 02:45:35 PM »

I've been mixing tobacco flavours using VG base and PG to dilute (around 50/50) and very pleased with the result. The first couple of batches I made were VG base plus VG to dilute, it was so thick I needed a spoon to get it out of the bottle (well, a bit of an exaggeration - but it was thick and the boge cartos struggled with it, the Tornado tank atomisers got clogged up).

One thing I am not sure about is the effect of the VG nic base on the life of the cartos. I am convinced they reduce the life of these things significantly, so going to try a bit of 100% PG mix and test out on some cartos.

This mixing lark is like being back in a chemistry lesson at school.

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 04:14:40 PM »

Nice one Rik! ............Welcome to the Lab...Hehehe

Ril2002

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 11:58:19 AM »

Thanks Fiona, love the mixing, Iam away to order more flavours!!!   :D
Rik

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 03:36:36 PM »

What type of flavours do you like Rik?

Ril2002

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 07:41:35 PM »

Hi Fiona, really like my tobacco flavours, a wee bit of methol. really like cinnamon but not as a all day vape, still experamenting, I am prepared to try anything except cocconut as I hate it.
Rik

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 07:59:58 PM »

The Hiltown (Hilton) and statex (555) are really nice mixed together....This isnt my invention....Steve Montuno and Itsmeitis both use these tobaccos mixed together and Steve sent me a mix of them both to try out.... Not sickly like some Tobaccos and theres a nutty undertone from the Statex......I know they both use a different ratio of the Hiltown and Statex, as always its down to personal taste....Also some people use a bit of Caramel to the mix.

I added a few drops of Peanut butter to mine. You can also try adding a drop or two of the FlavourArts, Oak to give it a bit of a smoky undertone...The Oak is pretty strong, so use sparingly.

Ril2002

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 09:11:45 PM »

Thanls for that Fiona, where  do you get them? because I would like to order some. Do you use full vg and do you find it kills your att, carts quicker?
Rik  ;D

Ril2002

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 09:28:51 PM »

oops, just read the orther threads, know where to get it now  8)

Fiona

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • I dont like cold tea!
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 10:02:50 PM »

I do use VG, but I also use PG....I'm on a 70/30 VG/PG mix at the mo :)   ....Its only the high ratio of Caramel Candy I use that kills my atties :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up